What's going on with your Car/Truck/Vehicle? V3

Hey, I guess before trying to act hard, you weren't trying to use your brain and think about the fact that dealerships offer warranties as well, right? Yeah, it came from the dealership, not GM. Calm your titties angry boy.

And when I said my grandfather was going to do the maintenance, I didn't mean change the oil, etc. (general maintenance) I can do that. I meant if a part broke and I got it (from the warranty that little bitch boy thinks doesn't exist) then my grandfather would help me replace it.

EDIT: literally within 3 seconds of googling, the first result was a 20 year/200,000 mile warranty from Kia.
I'm well aware that Kia is not GM, but it immediately disproves your theory that they don't exist. 

I would do you the favor of going to grab the papers from my dash but I really don't care if you believe me or not. You seem to really hate life, Pistol.
Also, you seemed to miss the part where I said I purchased the warranty. Purchased means I paid extra for it, not sure if you're still using your brain or not.
Which means GM didn't give it to me. You following me yet?

No.. 20 year does not exist for GM..

THISMONTH.. they lowered it from 100k to 60k  for EVERYBODY in America.

Hate life? No. 

Purchased Warranty? Yes. You forget. I've owned roughly 35 cars.. financed probably 15 or so of them. I know what a purchased warranty is.  The warranty you likely purchased was for cars UP TO 20 YEARS OLD... and/or  cars with miles UP TO 200,000 miles. Not... a 20 year/200k

But then I read up and I see the " dealership" offered you the warranty? No they didn't. A 3rd party offered you the warranty. You need to again.. shut.. the...fuck...up

I hate it for you, bro. It's a 20 year, 200,000 mile "bumper-to-bumper" (which the man at the dealership explained, it's not actually bumper to bumper) warranty that was offered to me by the DEALERSHIP, not any 3rd party company. The dealership is locally owned and that's one of the things they offer.

I hate it for you, bro. It's a 20 year, 200,000 mile "bumper-to-bumper" (which the man at the dealership explained, it's not actually bumper to bumper) warranty that was offered to me by the DEALERSHIP, not any 3rd party company. The dealership is locally owned and that's one of the things they offer.

So.. the dealership goes out of business 2 years from now. Then what?

I've never and I mean NEVER heard of a dealership warranty( that was no exclusive to the manufacturer), UNLESS it was a buy here/pay here.. And their warranty is MAYBE 1 year.

Again.. stop trying to bullshit

mmmmmmmmm

good wheel choice

Yeah def to start to get that pro touring look which we were aiming for. that's mini tubbed too so we have huge ass tires on the rear. iirc those are 335s

Hell yeah bro, been meaning to post up asking you about the car. Shaping up damn nicely.

do everyone a favor and never call it a "skid" again

ever

faggot

FINE a mofkn full fledged BURNOUT, BEYOTCH

damn murikenZzzz

You seem to really hate life, Pistol.

Replace Pistol with Madvillan

Just hope you're happy with the car, everyone's got their reasons. At the end of the day, you have to live with it.

I feel like a noob again (totally am) - My posting format is all fucked and I can't quite get used to the site  yet.

you are going to need to refrsh my memory on exactly whose car this is?
Me and my uncles. He's got a out $35k in it while I have around $10k.
Just doing it all kinds of right, if I may say. I'm assuming next up is interior?

He just picked up some seats. You'll laugh at this, but they're  from a Tiburon. Going to be fully reupholstered. I have tons of pics, but I like to tease you guys. 

Also I'm starting to car shop. Want something new(er). Could have a Subie in the future....

Got the alternator fixed, Supra is back in action... Gotta get the passenger door sorted out.. Shit doesnt open. Can't wait to get this thing looking good, have friends who don't know shit making fun of her :/ Taking my lil bro for a spin in it later today.

Going to look at Subaru's this weekend. Realllly want a blobeye WRX or even  a newer hatch. STi isn't on my mind but hey if I find one ill take it.

Edit/ found an 09 legacy GT with for $15k. checking it out tomorrow

He just picked up some seats. You'll laugh at this, but they're  from a Tiburon. Going to be fully reupholstered. I have tons of pics, but I like to tease you guys. 

Also I'm starting to car shop. Want something new(er). Could have a Subie in the future....

HA! Yeah I got a pretty good laugh out of that. I will admit to tibs having some pretty decently padded seats though, gonna be interesting to see.

No worries on the pics, I'm a tease myself, but I also just don't like sharing too much anymore (guess that makes me selfish).

I've been wanting something new[er] as well. For full honest disclosure - had a bid in on a CTS-V Wagon that was pretty mint, someone else came in way north of what I was willing to throw + threw down a bigger deposit so it's back to the drawing board for me. Have no problem actually saving my money like a responsible adult, haha.

Got the alternator fixed, Supra is back in action... Gotta get the passenger door sorted out.. Shit doesnt open. Can't wait to get this thing looking good, have friends who don't know shit making fun of her :/ Taking my lil bro for a spin in it later today.

aw yiss. Door cards were annoying, bunch of BS clips and whatnot in the way of the actual handle and lever/arms.  Hope the run was awesome yes (oh shit we do have emoticons)

Went to a car show today, saw some great machines, too many to take pictures of all of them.

Also, a random 188800 milestone for my car today!

Dat e28

Dat S30 , even kept the L Series :0

There's so many shows this weekend and mad that I can't go. Fuck work, but these bills lol.

Thanks for Sharing Bjorn.  <333

That's a beautiful FD and sick MK1 Golf as well.

nnngg dat triumph

Bought a '66 Ford F100 from a buddy for 300 bucks, looks like I got me another project truck! Motor runs great, it's got a poopy little single barrel carb on it now, gonna throw atleast a two barrel on her. It needs new rear tires, I'm going to take the bed off and put a wood flat bed with sides on her. I'll get some pics up when the snow melts.

WuGumZZzzzz duwwggggg

Sounds awesome - hopefully not a lot of rust on the underbody due to it being an Alaska(?) car[truck]. Looking forward to pics! I saw a beautiful older chevy pickup as well as an older Ford Pickup, of course on my way to do things as always so couldn't stop to get pictures...

There was a lot of snow on most of it when I bought it, I know the bed is a total loss due to rust, but from what I could see of the actual chassis, it looked really good, they don't use salt on the roads up here, so that helps some. We just got more snow..... so pics may take another few days

edit for words

dat e34 m5

dat rotary

Drove by my truck today and snagged a few quick pictures:

It's in obvious need of work, but that's why I bought it. It has some serious potential, so I'm excited to start working on her.

I wish I was more into cars at an earlier age. My dad had two chevy pick ups, one a 63 and one a 64 or 65 I believe. Would've been awesome to fix them up
Fuck age, I never really got into working on cars until I was 19, it doesn't take much to learn and im to the point now where if I don't know how to do something, I can watch a youtube video once or twice and figure it out. Some of my best memories are from working on cars and drinking beer with close friends.
I have a Buick bucket I house my subs in but I wrecked tf out of my 2nd 240 so my s14 is still at the frame shop :(

Anyone else like old celicas? It's like a mustang and a camaro had a dwarf baby.

http://tinypic.com/r/ra9teg/8

I said that because he sold them so I couldn't restore them so age does matter in this case
Well, still... fuck age. I read your post as two separate sentences.
Got to pay 100€ cause I didn't pay taxes. Since I never got the bill. And another 100 to fix lamps and shit.

I'm sweating right now, this place is 30min away from me

http://www.japaneseclassicsllc.com/facility.html

i can seriously drive 30min and buy a 1990 Skyline GTS for $10k

so why havent you?
I can probably bet that is where I'll buy my next car. I want to go up there and just look around.