What's going on with your Car/Truck/Vehicle? V3

Tried out my new foam gun yesterday ( I don't have a pressure washer) and gave my car the first good wash of the year.  I need to claybar next time and put on a coat of wax next time to get it ready for summer.

@Sky - Well it's an SN95 what did you expect, lol. Just glad you're alright and you caught that man.

Eric/Sky - Drift Tax is at an all time high for 240's. I've kinda shied away from them as well, not a big a fan of them as I used to be (Even with Scorch and Under both having two of the Sickest S15's literally in the world)

WugummzzZz duwggg (just wanted to say your name lol)

Excellent use of the Brazzers logo PJ.*EDIT - Foam gun/nozzle attachment specs? bought it local?

I need to find a replacement convertible top for the S2K. Don't want to go hardtop as I'm trying to sell this and non-enthusiasts don't like the hardtop look. It's an Early AP1 so I don't want to go through the hassle of replacing the roof rails with a glass* window so I'm kinda fucked and have to go back to a vinyl top w/ plastic window. Ugh ugh ugh.  Also need to get it aligned. fuck this car lol

Hate wagon also needs brakes and suspension. Gonna get the brakes today, suspension is going to wait until I either get a better spring compressor or find a quick strut assembly.

* - edit

Fuck the 240 I want a Club K S13
http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq238/wugums/Mobile%20Uploads/2015051... only had enough patience to change 8 of my 16 spark plugs today, the rear 4 on each side are an absolute pain in the ass to get to.
Ew disgusting. All of my plugs sit directly on top thank god. I can change all of em in 2 minutes

Here is the one I bought.  It's the one everyone liked the best in terms of foam guns.

Thanks man!

@ Wugz / Sky , I knew this pain.

Isn't there a subie or something where the oil filter is in the middle of some piping or something. They call it the ring of fire.
YES. UGH. The Forester for sure and one other model had something similar that is slipping my mind. Total PITA. Subis are great until you actually need to work on them. Just my 0.02.
Only time I hate a hemi is when I'm changing the sparkplugs and when I need gas. I get like 7mpg city(The majority of my driving)

It's a Magnum? I don't like the chargers, they tried to make it muscle car but decided 4000lbs was a good weight but call it a commuter. Those Magnums though are a guilty pleasure of mine.  I think they're really clean. I got behind one yesterday in the F150 (what I'm driving until the car is fixed) and it had aftermarket exhaust. Sounded so good. 

I average 15/17 mpg. 3:73 read end doesn't help. Plus I usually have a heavy foot on the highway. I'll cruise mid 70s in a 65 zone but there are some mile long stretches with no cops and I like to open it up sometimes. I finally did go WOT since I flash tuned it a day before my fan went kaboom. Cut out at 124mph and it didn't take long to get there. Top end is so much better now. After 100mph pre tune it would get real sluggish. Now it speeds up much faster.. 

Negative, it's our family car, a 2004 durango. Got it with real low miles a few years ago and it's perfect for towing our other toys. I have 2 kids so the space is very nice.
Oh, just wondering since it says Magnum on the cover...
They called it the Hemi Magnum for a few years, not entirely sure why. It's a huge powerhouse though, 385hp, 410 ft/lbs torque. Lots of towing power for a soccer mom car.

More power than my shitbox rustang. My car has had so many problems. First thing that went was the intake manifold which were notorious for cracking and warping. It was all plastic. It I got one with an aluminum crossover. Then the bottom end blew out when I was racing by buddy's Lancer. Decided at that point to just do a PI head swap from an 04 GT. Then the trans blew out 2 years ago while I was driving. Only gear that worked was reverse. I wrenched a new one in myself which took 3 fucking weeks. After that the heater core blew which I didn't fix until a year afterwards. I went the whole 2013-14 winter without heat. Fucking. Sucked. Ass. I miss driving the 335i.

Merican cars son. 

In other news, the Camaro is coming along nicely. Just trying to piece it together now. Went from sitting in my backyard for over 30 years to a pro touring beast. 

rip my sides, thanks /o/

http://tinypic.com/r/95wqcg/8

Wow. Also haven't been to O in a hot minute.

Decided since I'm selling the damn thing I'm just going to replace it with another vinyl plastic window top. Not going to be my problem after it's gone + should last at least another 6 years, pretty sure the one on right now is the original top.

Fixed the GT.  OEM fan but it runs a few degrees cooler now.
Straight 6 plugs take about 10 mins :)
Every time I wash my truck and go through the blower to dry it I get all the dirt from my wheel wells. Shit pisses me off. And my wheel wells have some sort of fabric in them, theyre not plastic or metal so they're not as easy to clean. I guess I just need to get a power washer and clean the hell out of them

Getting sick of my 350z.

The wife and I are about to buy up a GT-R

Pics or you lying. Here in a few years I'll be making like 50% more money so my car will be paid off and I can pay my truck off super fast and then it's time for a Corvette ;)
Pics of what my 350?
Gtr if you get it.

We have the money for it but I have to convince her.

She wants a loaded Rubicon

A JEEP RUBICON? Why the fuck would she want that garbage. You guys are pulling quite a bit to afford a gtr. But then again if I had a partner that made just as much as me I would have all the shit I wanted by now haha

I don't mean an off the lot 2016 GTR lol

And she loves jeeps she has 2  '72 CJ-5's

Older jeeps are sweet. new grand Cherokees are sharp as fuck. And it's hard to find a gtr for under 55k. Also Al I know you need more jerk off material so if I remember I'll throw some pics of my truck up here

Here you go Al

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ybZ5nchDm6o

>​RWB, Rocket Bunny 180sx & Toyabaru

​maximum erection

http://tinypic.com/r/t5ioo5/8

http://tinypic.com/r/2cpt0tx/8

the new trucks looks soo good, jelly as fuck

is that car a diesel?

Fixed the GT.  OEM fan but it runs a few degrees cooler now.

glad 2 heer bb

Straight 6 plugs take about 10 mins :)

was thinkin' bout yo ass, shaddup <3

New NFS looks lame honestly, don't much care for it since the most wanted re-release was dismal and they basically neutered the rest of the franchise.

Schaft should have doubly posted so the avatars spelled "Ass"

i'm a kid at heart

Need to order more junk for the S2K. Work on the bike some more. Hoping to get some more track[circuit] time in.

Also finally found a US re-seller for a set of wheels I wanted.

Yup a diesel. Has like 54k miles on it or so. My mom is driving it to Arthur every day for work so she should be putting like 25k miles on it or more a year

54k? Didn't you buy it brand new?

what kind of mileage it get? Any problems with it this winter?

No not brand new. Bought it with 18k on it. And no problems with it in winter. One time it didn't start first try but I didn't let the glow plugs warm up enough. And I went to Florida a few weeks ago and got 45 at least going 70+ the whole way back