What's going on with your Car/Truck/Vehicle? V3

You'd be so jelly if I got one. But nah, I'm going to try and pay my Jetta of here as soon as I can. Still owe 13k on it
nah, would rather have a z06
Still a version of the stingray. I'll probably go all out when I get one and not get it used.

Got up close in person with a GTR today, they are a lot smaller than I thought. My GT is bigger than it.

Hi. I bought a Lexus 2 weeks ago Bye
Not impressed
Word. I like the 2jz in it though :)
Not to shit on you or anything, just not a huge fan of luxury cars. Now a tesla though is a different story
Not to shit on you or anything, just not a huge fan of luxury cars. Now a tesla though is a different story
If you read.. You'd see it has a 2jz in it.. Which is only limited to I believe 2 different Lexus' Those two I really wouldn't call "luxury" My f150 work truck is more luxury than this thing haha

Agreed. Tesla is pretty much the only car that gets me excited. Would love to drive one.

Will be paying off my truck this winter. Initially wanted to then trade it off for an ecodiesel but prob just keep it

Aight, time to start saving up for one

People don't believe me when I say I'm always Busy.

Tearing apart a V160, stregnthening some bits.

PTE 7675  0.96 AR.

Can of Pepsi for reference.

Eskilstuna Open "After Party"

Random shot of some "Street Cars" at FL2K.

E46 M3 getting a cage built door bars/reinforcement in. There is no 240Z in this photo. It is simply a stylish Japanese table.

Another headache project; Harness for an E36 M3.

Hoping I only need like, half of this... Love getting texts from chicks "Watcha doin?"  *Below Picture* "Nothing."

Evo Trans teardown and rebuild. This car is actually running again, and very well at that. yay! (Had some markings that are weird/out of place that people don't need to see. I.E penis being drawn on the bottom tray with MTF. Wat. Lol.)

Have some videos I wanted to share but I forgot I disabled embedding lol. Oh whale.

Have a buuuuuunch of other media but I'll hold on to that for a while.

So on so forth. I never say much because people don't care and it'd just be a waste of time anyway.

///VLN

finally, worth the wait to finally see it. your car secrets are safe with me. watanabes should be on your jap furniture

raced an old 4th gen ZL1 tonight and his buddy in a beautifully slammed matte green 328i was the chase car. I thought the ZL1 would have been faster than mine. had a bunch of rear window stickers and black wheels so obviously he wasn't playing around. whatever, blew the doors off of him. that 328 though damn, huge rear tires at like -1.5 camber, it was nice for a slammed mobile 
Couldn't decide between a GTR and new Corvette. Picking the GTR when I go top pay scale here in less than 3 years. Too many people drive the corvettes in my town.
I'd rather own a house.

people talk shit about the Hellcat but the Bentley GT3R gets nothing but praise and it's 500 LBS heavier than the Hellcat

I don't get it

it's wider, slower and more expensive

I fail to understand (Yes I get the whole "rooaarrrr it's a bentleeeyyyyy" thing)

I will have a house. All this house renovating isn't going towards nothing. Fix it up, build a house and rent this one im living in.
Bentleys are trash, they're heavy as shit. The Continental GT Speed didn't even have a manual handbrake, it was electronic. 
Been racing a bunch lately. I'm not in a place where fast cars are abundant so I just do pulls with other modded mustangs and ricers. On my way home last night and a 05-09 GT wanted to play. Did a 45-120 pull and it was no contest. Got to a redlight and did one from a dig. 4.10s in the rear and the tune I have absolutely left him behind. 

Those are my biggest complaints with them lol. Even driven a few and they're extremely underwhelming. People always like to assume "errrmmm you just can't afford it so you're jealous" lol kk. Anyway, I'm starting to hate electronic parking brakes (EPB).

also take it to the track pizza boy, mexico's closed for winter

I don't follow street outlaws at all and I still find it funny as all else

http://i.imgur.com/rQLDtQA.jpg

I don't even know if half the cars they run are street legal. I just watch 1320video for cars stuff. 

ALL FOOTAGE FILMED IN MEXICO

Not anywhere near as technical as I like my reviews to be, but a good discussion of the coming NSX. (Not embedding)

11:45 onwards describes how I feel about it (and really most other cars with all the driver aids and tech etc but that's another discussion)

Been meaning to post but TLDR 2 weekends ago was at OSW, last weekend was at sebring, have piccies, will post later

Trying to figure out if I should just keep one thing I have or get rid of it; Kinda want a GSR but also want an E46 Coupe again.

E46 M3 is the best. The stance it has is so mean looking. 

Slim pickings in my region since I can't ship/drive a car down(no time). Got a few things I'm going to check out though.

Got some of my self bought presents in; Still need to get rid of a good amount of things. Friends LS2K build got featured by 1320 as well, sudden influx of people offering actual help now. "Crazy how it be like dat".

buy me a plane ticket m8 we can just wrench on cars all days
Well.. at least Im only $46k in debt between my car and truck. The positive thing is if I keep my truck under 50k miles before I pay it off(which is easy) I can sell it around $30k. That means I pay 8k for a truck I would have had for 4-5 years. Not bad in my opinion
So the new z06 is pretty bangin, amirite?
except that it's ugly. worst looking vette. I'd take a C5 Zo6 over the C7.
Nah 
Bought another new toy
If it's not a GTR get the fuck out
Nope. Wrangler lifted a bit