Eternal | A Long Distance Surprise (Relationship)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXmgQSXJDMI

I hope you find something in the video to enjoy, whether it be the editing, or whatever.  Creating and watching this video truly has embedded a feeling like no other into me, and I hope you feel something emotional out of it as well.  

I honestly don't want to go into detail too much since most of the details are already in the description of the video.   But here's a quick rundown: We've known each other for 3 years,  and have been together for over a year and a half now.  We've been restricted to only online communications since we've known each other, until Dec. 22nd of 2016.  I came down to surprise her for the holidays.  

Thanks for your time.

Well crap, dude. That probably took a lot of courage to take a big leap like that. Props to you and I hope that you both are doing well. 
Happy for you and like above ^ took a lot of courage to do something like that, even to commit to an online relationship like that is pretty ballsy. Only gripe i had with the video itself was the soundtrack - throw some death cab on it next time. 

@Phyto & sk0ls

Thank you folks. It truly does mean quite a lot to me. All is very much appreciated.