Classic H2F threads

Post up some of your favorite threads from the archive please. I invited a couple new people here and wanna show them the extent of our meme culture. Me n Ox got bored, davo commits "suicide", etc. Let's see em! :D

bust a chill

me and OX

and of course... OSAGEBALLER927

131 pages!? I am going to die before I finish reading that.

110% worth it, at least the first 10-20 pages or so. then again i imagine a lot of it would need context.

edit: nvm slater, got em. dying laughing at some of these. "tonight we ruined a life" thread isn't linking though.

edit2: some of the comedic chops and timing on h2f were/are so stupidly impressive. i dont know if it only relates to posting on that forum but there were some ludicrously hilarious people around here.

Fixed

thanks slater for the list. :]

edit2: some of the comedic chops and timing on h2f were/are so stupidly impressive. i dont know if it only relates to posting on that forum but there were some ludicrously hilarious people around here.
agreed man. i wish i could've saved every thread which contained riffing between Slutsmasher, Colo, Mobb, and Vagrant. fucking geniuses man... wonder where they are all at now... (well Colo is here)

I have vagrant on Facebook, but he rarely posts. Same with colosto.

we're all so old now 

I have vagrant on Facebook, but he rarely posts. Same with colosto.

we're all so old now 

maybe i should start adding you all on there as well in preparation of the inevitable demise of halo-themed boards. i still have a good chunk of TIFE bros on my list.

Wow, blast from the past looking at some of these links. I thought the old forum was all gone. Good times.

is fifty shades of hable in there? best thread all time. 

@HAble ‍ 

AoD being exposed as a fake was really eventful. Some old school members got caught up in that unfortunately and were never the same.

What about that thread where the guy got roasted for getting a speeding ticket on the highway? can't remember the username.

Found it:http://www.halo2forum.com/thf-regulars/402371-speeding-bad-guys-gals.html

EDIT - can't forget XYOX confessing to getting paid to receive oral sex. Classic.

Platano, every time you post, pretty much everyone who sees it thinks, "That is a terrible post. You have no redeeming qualities. I wish you had never joined, but since you did, please log out immediately and never come back."

Do you realize this?

z

What about that thread where the guy got roasted for getting a speeding ticket on the highway? can't remember the username.

Found it:http://www.halo2forum.com/thf-regulars/402371-speeding-bad-guys-gals.html

What a treat.

EDIT - can't forget XYOX confessing to getting paid to receive oral sex. Classic.

I will bring this up every so often in related discussions and fail every time to be as convincing.

maybe it was zildjian, but i think there was another case where they called up a kids mom and dad and told them about their son's drug dealing and the kid like never posted again. it was titled something like "I think we ruined a life tonight"

maybe it was zildjian, but i think there was another case where they called up a kids mom and dad and told them about their son's drug dealing and the kid like never posted again. it was titled something like "I think we ruined a life tonight"

Herbal? Might be remembering wrong.

Dyfiglia (sp?)

difiglia. "i have shit memory and anyways using a computer is hard."

What a treat.

I miss freak. Dude was so funny.

EDIT - reading my posts I should have won most underrated I'm the fucking greatest,