Where did you go?

Definitely same, I read through old threads on here occasionally to reread discussion and commentary. Halo may be much smaller than it once was, but people will always remember and return to the montages and videos that made them love it so much in the first place.

Watched a couple of the downloaded montages I had while clearing out my hard drive and thought I'd check this place out for nostalgia's sake.

Tbh it was already dying after the competition and I hated the newer Halo games so I just moved on league, csgo, pubg, etc. I definitely miss the fun times I had in Halo 2/3/Reach and I still love making little videos for my own entertainment whenever possible, although I have less and less time for it.

I still get people commenting occasionally on the few videos I made during the competition and I'm happy I was able to leave some sort of mark, however small. Feels nice to know that a handful of people still enjoy my videos even though no one really cares about the game anymore.

Hope everyone else is doing well too :)

I use to love the old forum, was so addicting just reading through new threads, they were the peak days in 2007-2010. But I moved over to teambeyond. Bring back the old forum!

I just watched an old Str8 Rippin montage on YouTube and saw the old halo3forum logo on it.  Pretty fun still. 

Im a bit older but very much a twitch addict.  I think I always liked watching people play more than playing my self.  

Crazy to think how far the community has come from the first years of MLG and the forum.

I think the switch to smartphones played a big role. I barely touch my laptop and a consequence of that is forums just dying in general. We tried a TIFE Facebook group and that didnt work out either so idk 
;)
yo