Official Anime/Manga Help and Discussion Thread

I need to watch Season 2. Where are you going to watch all of these episodes? Season 1 is on Netflix but I need to find Season 2, I'm sure  I just need to do a simple Google search. 

Also, has anyone watched Parasyte The Maxim? That shit looks crazy and gory af. I saw an ad before a YouTube video about it. 

All of Season 2 is on here along with the movie. This is a link to the movie. Should show a complete index on the right hand side if you scroll down. I also use AdBlockPlus so I never deal with pop up adds and shit so I honestly have no idea how "safe" this site is. I'm also watchin off a laptop so I don't know how this site is on mobile.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/sword-art-online-extra-edition-english...

Thanks man! 

I'll be watching on my MacBook so I won't have to worry about any viruses or anything. 

Where are you going to watch all of these episodes?

KissAnime

Also, has anyone watched Parasyte The Maxim? That shit looks crazy and gory af. I saw an ad before a YouTube video about it. 

Posted about it a couple days ago.

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu has been a fun watch so far. Obvious influences from The Thing keep me interested enough to get through some of the more typical high school dynamics. It should be wrapping up soon, but you can watch most of it online of course, I'll probably end up finishing it as it finishes airing.

Still riding that "What if the thing escaped Antarctica?" idea, but I'm still enjoying the ride. Hoping they can get off that track eventually though, there is certainly room and ways to mix things up with Migi.

Oh yeah I have to watch that Parasyte show. I remember getting slightly freaked out when I read it as a kid.
Just started on Samurai Champloo (I know I'm late) but this show is my shit. 

Just started on Samurai Champloo (I know I'm late) but this show is my shit. 

Buying the boxset was a good move on my part. It's always nice to pop in and watch. Phenominal experience.

Love the hip hop in Samurai Champloo
Rewatching Gundam Wing again. No matter how many times I tend to rewatch it I never get bored or tired. Always such a good watch. 

Anyone read Berserk? I'd recommend it to everyone but beware, it gets VERY dark.

If you don't wanna read, watch the old TV series or the 3 movies, both cover the first story arc of the manga. Both are great, but also lack some crucial stuff that made the manga so good. Because of budget and time limit, they are forced to a higher pace and cut some important characters out. It's also hard to get attached to anyone especially in the films since you hardly get to know the characters.

I usually don't like manga's because its hard for me to follow, but I'm reading the attack on titan season 2 manga because I HAVE TO KNOW.
Finally saw the new DBZ movie the other day and my inner child wept like a baby it was so good. Still waiting on the new Attack on Titan, Deadman Wonderland is amazing, Fullmetal is always amazing, Black Butler, BToom is good but cant find anymore good dubs, working on Death Note, K was great along with the X movies. Still watching Future Diary, its been really good so far. Watched a bit of Blue Exorcist, prob gonna catch up on that sometime. Initial D will always be gold because I love drifting. Cowboy Bebop, Trigun,  and Psycho Pass are all really good too. Watched most of Highschool of the Dead bc it was  ref for Deadman. Fate and Fate Stay Night, Gurren Lagann, Zetman, Elfen Lied, Tenchi and Tokyo Ghoul are all amazing watches. But FLCL, Hellsing, Ghost in the Shell, Afro Samurai and Champloo are top. Everyone always looks at me sideways when I talk about Anime because people think I look like a rastafarian coke dealer haha 
Yo guys I'm gonna be annoying and list my favorites just cause I'm drunk alone in this weird pub middle of nowhere. No particular order. Anime: Cowboy Bebop Great Teacher Onizuka Samurai Champloo FLCL Hayo Miyazaki's stuff Hunter x Hunter One Piece movie 6 Neon Genesis Evanglion + End of Evangelion Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Trigun Attack on titan Manga: One Piece Berserk Tekkonkinkreet Death Note (the first half) Probabaly forgot about half of them but who cares. These're the ones I can name any day.
What time is it there? Why are you alone in a pub lol

Anyone read Berserk? I'd recommend it to everyone but beware, it gets VERY dark.

If you don't wanna read, watch the old TV series or the 3 movies, both cover the first story arc of the manga. Both are great, but also lack some crucial stuff that made the manga so good. Because of budget and time limit, they are forced to a higher pace and cut some important characters out. It's also hard to get attached to anyone especially in the films since you hardly get to know the characters.

The manga isn't going to end this decade with how frequently the author takes extended breaks and the snails pace the plot has been progressing.

[/quote]The manga isn't going to end this decade with how frequently the author takes extended breaks and the snails pace the plot has been progressing.[/quote]

Hunter x Hunter is in the same boat (berserk pun intended), but yeah it sucks to think that the berserk manga may never actually finish.

Aside from that anybody here read vagabond?  If so, is it any good?

It's actually pretty good and artwork pretty detailed and amazing. Haven't read it in quite awhile and can't remember where I left off at though. None the less a good read. 
Guys guys watch  Serial Experiments Lain. It's sick!

Is Log Horizon any good? Been thinking about watching it. 

I watched like 10 episodes, I found it kinda boring and run-of-the-mill. Basically it wasnt very interesting after the first few episodes for me and I could tell where it was going. I would say give it a chance i guess. 

Ive been watching anime movies so far, specifically studio ghibli stuff among others, its just so much better imo

What little I've seen of Beserk makes me want to play Dark Souls, but I have yet to really get into it. What would be the best means to do so? Seems like a pretty scattered franchise with multiple adaptations, a bit lost as to where to start.

Does anyone know where I could stream/download and of the seasons of Gundam?

Downloading wing, but would like to find a link to mobile suit

http://kisscartoon.me/

http://www.animeflavor.com/node/anime_list

or youtube

Guys guys watch  Serial Experiments Lain. It's sick!

I was actually watching a few reviews on this the other day looking for new shows, the plot seems awesome and its on Hulu

What little I've seen of Beserk makes me want to play Dark Souls, but I have yet to really get into it. What would be the best means to do so? Seems like a pretty scattered franchise with multiple adaptations, a bit lost as to where to start.
Start with the manga. The 90's TV show and the movie trilogy are good but they cut out important parts IMO.

Does anyone know where I could stream/download and of the seasons of Gundam?

http://kissanime.com/

Pretty much the go-to site for streaming anime.

Start with the manga. The 90's TV show and the movie trilogy are good but they cut out important parts IMO.

Gotcha. Not really one for reading Manga, although I've flipped through some Dragonball and Yu Yu to see how things compared. I think Beserk would be a good first though.

Gundam wing has been great. Only half way through and I've really enjoyed it. Think I'm going to watch Endless Waltz and then Seed
Watch Seed and Destiny at your own risk. Because some people review it as pretty shitty. None the less kudos to the awesome Gundam watching have fun! <3
Watching Sword Art Online. I just can't stop watching it even though it's so full of clichés. Implausible (not sure if that's the right translation) dialogue and actions, not to mention the plastic saint protagonist and his harem. Guess I'm just trying to say it's sometimes pretty dumb but at least it's enjoyable and has its moments.

Marathonned Pandora Hearts this weekend with some mates. Would've been a fantastic anime if it actually had an ending... They left sooo much unanswered and didn't cover everything. I guess it's pretty much a commercial for the manga. Still, it was enjoyable.

We've also seen The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. GREAT film. Watch it!

I just want the new digimon to come out already. Fuck.
Me too. It's like one source said April but now there mentioning it will be in May it's bloody confusing. 
Just started on Gurren Lagann. This is definitely my favorite anime show so far. I love it. 
I thought .gif avy's didnt work, whats this now?