Official Anime/Manga Help and Discussion Thread

Watching Yu Yu Hakusho for the first time. Seems promising. :)

It really is a great show. Stick with it. No stupid filler, no drawn out discussion in fights. Certainly one of the more under-rated top tier anime.

I didnt know this thread existed, notice me senpai <3
Currently been re-watching Flame of Recca forgot how good it was, though I'll be honest I love the manga more.  
I love One Punch Man and just today got to know there's an anime about it! Already watched the first episode, funny and awesome as hell!
Just finished watching baccano! and corpse party: tortured souls, 2 of my new favs up there with Hellsing & Deadman Wonderland. From the last episode it seems like they're going to continue the bacccano series which they should, incredible show. Finished Claymore about a month ago, the ending was fucking horrible but otherwise a good series. Watched Another in one sitting and the animation is amazing, they have some crazy detail in their scenes and the story line is on point too. Especially when it comes to showing how society works and what people do in certain situations, loved the ending. Watching the rest of Higurashi now, it's been pretty solid so far, even though the main characters a total vagina. Might rewatch Elfen Lied or finish Beserk after this.
not really into anime but i did like these, deathnote or w/e its called where they die in 40 seconds. cowboy bebop, tokyo ghoul, gantz (really liked that one)
I haven't watched any anime in six months. It's depressing. 
And I thought 3 weeks was long

Watched the 4 part Black Lagoon sequel yesterday, that show is so fcking good. Gonna watch Jormungand season 2 soon, its pretty similar and the quality of both are crazy. One Punch Man needs like 50 more seasons, but everyone knows that. Watched a good bit of Ergo Proxy a few weeks ago, really interesting show/concept and a lot of great quotes on there. Also watched Prison School and Parasyte: The Maxim which is dope af. Also watching the second season of K too. Since I havent seen a dubbed verson of the new season it's really helpful while I do these japanese lessons.

//edit

manglobe (ergo proxy, Michiko to Hatchin, Samurai Champloo, deadman wonderland, twgok, etc) went bankrupt and closed down. thus, gangsta went down the shitter in quality and ended ambiguously.

dude thats super fucking depressing. like seriously.

And I thought 3 weeks was long

Right. I'll most likely get wifi again eventually. Then I'll start watching again. 

Started watching Elfen Lied and that Gate serie with the long name, after finishing Charlotte (good!). Elfen Lied looks promising but slow, while Gate has good pacing but really bad storytelling and CGI in episode 1, but it also looks fairly promising.
Steins; Gate is one of the best shows I've seen if that's what you mean. It has a slow start but when things start to go weird with snowball effect it'll have you hooked. Watch the movie after the show.

Naah, I meant Gate blablablablablablablablabla: blablablablabla

I've seen stein's;gate, it's reeeeaally good

About to start watching  One Punch Man.

About to start watching  One Punch Man.

Saitama vs Boros art wise is the craziest shit I've ever seen. Long time DBZ dick rider and I never thought Id get blown away by something else that way, the Art, Soundtrack, and fight were all just fucking amazing.

Spring Season is about to start. Here are some shows I'm interested in:

Joker Game

Hero Academia

Gyakuten Saiban (Phoenix Wright)

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri (attack on titan: extreme steampunk edition)

Kiznaiver (studio TRIGGER's newest series)

JoJo's Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLZP_z2PxCw

I think it's equal if not even better than One Punch Man. Same author, too. http://mangafox.me/manga/mob_psycho_100/v01/c001/1.html

Anyone else here on AB?

I'm assuming that's AnimeBytes? I used to be. Bjorn, a former mod here, gave me an invite in like 2011 or something. After a few years I fucked up my ratio and consequentially got my privileges taken away. They offered to give them back if I reseeded things that I still had, but I went too far down the rabbit hole and eventually gave up.

Great site though. It's a shame I didn't pay attention to how the ratio system worked. Always seed on pt sites.

Just started watching FMA Brotherhood. Not a huge anime fan but this one is incredible. Been driving to Florida with family and watched 54 episode over the last 2 days lol.
what do you all think of the new Berserk series? seems like a huge let down from the original anime and even the movies. then again i haven't read the manga, so not a true fan. :/

what do you all think of the new Berserk series?

deep fried  ball cancer

Just started watching FMA Brotherhood. Not a huge anime fan but this one is incredible. Been driving to Florida with family and watched 54 episode over the last 2 days lol.

Dope, FMA:B is phenomenal. 

Yeah it was really good. Teared up at some of the scenes towards the end with Hohenheim lol. Just downloaded One Punch Man, Death note, and Fate/zero for the drive back home.

Yeah it was really good. Teared up at some of the scenes towards the end with Hohenheim lol. Just downloaded One Punch Man, Death note, and Fate/zero for the drive back home.

Glad you enjoyed it, great picks as well, i enjoyed all 3. 

what do you all think of the new Berserk series? seems like a huge let down from the original anime and even the movies. then again i haven't read the manga, so not a true fan. :/
As a fan of the manga I don't hate the adaptations, actually kinda like them. The new series has some moments where I ask myself who'd let this guy direct the series but most of it's just fine. I find myself eagerly waiting for each episode, like the movie trilogy.
i think it's started holding my attention better with the most recent ones. shit is getting crazy with the pagan rituals and guts finally about to find casca again. i just wanna see god hand griffith vs. guts (if that ever happens).
Damn. One Punch Man was fantastic. Really funny and entertaining, loved the characters and art. That last fight between Saitama and Boros was so fucking good.