Home-coming?

The New Pistol - 
I don't know what your old name was?    - Sup?

FolksyChipmunk -
I do remember your avatar being around a lot, and that girl help thread was pretty neat, too.  I don't know if the advice I gave was "sage" flavored, but I probably sold it that way.  ;)  Glad to see you're alive and around.  Hope you're doing well.

Scott-
Got all grown on us?  Had to drop the "y"?  How ya been?

Colo-
Glad to see you're still alive.  You still getting banned every 3 weeks?

Rhis-
Well...that's all I could remember at the time.  I heard a couple more names drop that I couldn't remember at the time - Rally (7!), Midpoint (Dude...my bad.), HellJumper, Newgy, Jewbacca, Davobrosia....just...so....many.  What was your name back then?

My forum name was always just Scott :p

Pretty good man, yourself? I've grown up a lot in the last few years, I was a completely hopeless nerd back in the early days of the forum but now I'm doing well with the whole job and relationship thing.

You have a girlfriend? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. you can't have changed from the Scott I knew :(

girls ruin everything.

Hello
Hi!
Yo
Nice to see you Rebal. It's been a long time. Welcome back. :>

Long time, brother. I thought about you earlier this year when I was getting ready to release my first montage in 7 years. I think back to our Dallas trip quite often. It was and forever will be one of the best times of my life.

I was able to get every single photo I took at the even back and currently have the folder. Please let me know if you or anyone else would like it and I'll zip it up.

Gotta see these photos. That is so dope.

Team Bukakke Teens! lmfao

B said in Home-coming?

Long time, brother. I thought about you earlier this year when I was getting ready to release my first montage in 7 years. I think back to our Dallas trip quite often. It was and forever will be one of the best times of my life.

I was able to get every single photo I took at the even back and currently have the folder. Please let me know if you or anyone else would like it and I'll zip it up.

HAHAHA!!!!  You even got the text right!  :*)

That weekend was greatness all around, and I tell people about my ventures back in 2007 when people start hearing things like "Professional Gamer" and "MLG" and shit.  I can't believe you still have those pics laying around.  Also, wasn't that hairband on because you were sick/hungover that day?  That's why I was warming up with the team while you were ralphing in the trash can.  Hahaha...what a great time.  GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS ARE STILL AROUND!

Now, let's fix this text thing.  Tell Nv1ncible to give me the HTML editor back...haha.

EDIT - Oh...and FUCK YES to those pictures.

Haha, glad to see you didn't vanish off again too quickly. I'll host the photos and will PM you a link. If anyone else (Smuttny) would like them please let me know and I will send them your way, too.

I was fortunate to get the pictures back because the apartment complex I was living in during college was foreclosed on and my computer got locked inside. I thought they were gone forever. Luckily, Don Miguel had the folder saved from the thread I made post-Dallas, every photo included. It was such a joy to go through them all, and I'm sure you'll have a blast as well. Your buddy who came with you is in a few of the shots (I forgot his name unfortunately) but he'd likely enjoy the photos. He was a cool dude. So grateful for that trip, man, forreal.

TL;DR

​-kn0xy  (One of the first montages I ever saw.)

Pretty sure this idiot used Linkin Park.

@Chris - Haha...when people started doing that, I was like  "That looks REALLY familiar..."