"Dog Beating" Update/Conspiracies....

Just got back from court, it was supposed to be yesterday, on a holiday...Some fluke. Went today to get new date or reschedule, now there's no charges being filed. They got 1 year for a misdemeanor, 1-5 years for a felony (which is what mpd put) to file. Bails bondsman states, they'll go no complaint.

So, now we're going civil. Starting with our neighbors, they have utterly lied to this county, second for the county to just rape us over their false accusations from neighbors.

Which I beg the question, how did the dog get over?

What they have done, to destroy a family's way of life...This is why this case is more civil than criminal.

Its in the DA's hands (they're requiring more evidence towards this case) and yet, what do i say about his family? Well....IDK.

What I have seen (in the past month) is real corruption guys (NO FUCKING LIE). To even drive by simulations, which Im sure was orchestrated by law enforcement (police and or feds) with our neighbors.

In the end, the truth will always come out!

You really should have just let the subject die with the old forum. Your increasingly incoherent rants are nothing but further proof that both you and your family need serious help.

It scares me that you are allowed to have these kinds of weapons..

http://www.thehaloforum.com/forum/complete-off-topic/260-the-firearmswea...

Well, you're not the only one... Should've saw probation's faces when they came across my dads homemade black powder, led bullets, casted by him...as well as my brothers replica grenade....They were about to call bomb squad. This is why I SEE FEDS!

Probation came through cause my other brother was visiting trying to get on his feet....BUT THEY DIDN'T CARE FOR HIM! ITS US! He wasn't even at the house when they raided.

ok
Look, I have a friend that's medically diagnose with that same disorder. He can't even hold a conversation (his mind wonders off)....Ya, i may be in and out on here. But in person, Im sure you'd be surprised. Personally, I think I have a bit of anxiety and depression. but just because I think outside of your perception of reality (on this forum), doesn't make you a doctor.
stfu 
Look guys, someone needs anger management class...

If you or someone you know is struggling, you are not alone. There are many supports, services and treatment options that may help. A change in behavior or mood may be the early warning signs of a mental health condition and should never be ignored. There are many different types of mental illness, and it isn’t easy to simplify the range of challenges people face. 

Here are some things to consider when reaching out:

• If it's an emergency in which you or someone you know is suicidal, you should immediately call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, call 911 or go to a hospital emergency room.
  • If you can wait a few days, make an appointment with your primary healthcare provider or pediatrician if you think your condition is mild to moderate.
  • If your symptoms are moderate to severe, make an appointment with a specialized doctor such as a psychiatrist. You may need to contact your community mental health center or primary health care provider for a referral.
  • If you or your child is in school or at college, contact the school and ask about their support services.
  • Seek out support groups in your community and educate yourself about your symptoms and diagnosis. Social support and knowledge can be valuable tools for coping.

The NAMI HelpLine can be reached Monday through Friday, 10 am–6 pm, ET.

HelpLine staff and volunteers are prepared to answer your questions about mental health issues including:

• Signs and symptoms of mental illness
  • Mental health treatment options
  • Local support groups and services
  • Education programs
  • Helping family members get treatment
  • Programs to help find jobs
  • Legal issues (the NAMI Legal Resource Service can connect individuals with attorneys in their area but does not have the resources to provide individual representation)
  • Recursos en español

Call 911 if you or a loved one are in immediate danger. Notify the operator that it is a psychiatric emergency and ask for an officer trained to help people with a mental health condition.

If you are in crisis or just need to talk about suicidal thoughts, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255), the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. It is a 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline.

Whats funny about all this is that I actually work in the health field. I take care of someone who has machado joseph disease. Im sure if I was concerned with my mental state I would seek help.

I do thank you for your concern though.

You seem like an insanely weird individual.

I don't think anyone gives a fuck about your law shit. I have things going on with the state, but what use would it be for me to post that here?

counseling/therapy has uses. Maybe you should look into them...

Your name caught my eye, any yet i see the number 5 multiplied.

Your name caught my eye, any yet i see the number 5 multiplied.

Coincidence? Maybe.

But Ill be walking on...

All I ever did was write.

OP's family beats a dog to death, but they are the victims of a vast conspiracy.
whoa did i miss goatzeus' family beating a dog to death? damn when did that happen
they beat a fucking helpless dog to death when there was other MULTIPLE ways to handle the situation. it's not a fucking conspiracy.

I SEE FEDS

Come on?

Id just eat the tacos and burritos.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

I heard that dog was actually an American government spy under the guise of a "German" shepherd. Did it bleed red,white and blue?

Look guys, someone needs anger management class...

Yes, I know. Your whole family needs to sign up very soon. 

I heard that dog was actually an American government spy under the guise of a "German" shepherd. Did it bleed red,white and blue?

No man...THE RUSSIANS!

O_o

>OP's family beat a neighbor's dog to death

>OP's thread is called "Dog Beating Update/Conspiracy"

>killed the neighbor's dog

>"Dog Beating"

>OP's family beat a neighbor's dog to death

>OP's thread is called "Dog Beating Update/Conspiracy"

>killed the neighbor's dog

>"Dog Beating"

Well, should be a open an shut case then right? Nope, a local detective wonders too.

Question people, that's all I ask. Question....

What is there to question? Your family beat a dog to death that posed no threat or danger. And, because of our fucked up laws regarding animals they'll get a slap on the wrist for it.
Seek medical help.
ya get urself chemically castrated 
I might need some help for what's happening to this family...shits not right what they're doing to this family. Our way of life is being striped apart. That dog was no fucking pretty puppy that people think it is. If they really cared for it theyed jump that fucking fence an save poor little pouchy. Do you guys live my life? No, so get off my dick.
"that pretty lil pouchy had it comin"
why didn't they restrain the dog without like beating it to death though

I might need some help for what's happening to this family...shits not right what they're doing to this family. Our way of life is being striped apart. That dog was no fucking pretty puppy that people think it is. If they really cared for it theyed jump that fucking fence an save poor little pouchy. Do you guys live my life? No, so get off my dick.

Bolded especially doesn't sit well with me. The possibilities that could/would occur in that situation is unfortunate to even think about.

I'm shocked a v2 was made on the new boards. I have no idea why you'd want to bring attention to this.

Good luck.

why didn't they restrain the dog without like beating it to death though
I have no clue...I think it was a fight or flight..i do try a realize there point of view...I have no clue what I would do if I encountered an attack dog. Just take a look at how that pup can left my brother (160lbs) up into the air and slam him against the fence...idk...there was a lot of things they've should've done...I think I would've said fuck that shit...wheres my gun.
Pedophiles and animal abusers get the most D in prison, glhf m8