"Dog Beating" Update/Conspiracies....

This thread is textbook example of mental illness. 

my statement still stands

have you seen the shit you've said in your past posts?

"people watching you" you seem real paranoid, bud

being paranoid and paying attention are two very different things...

yeah, i can seem crazy at times...well, most of the time..

unreasonably or obsessively anxious, suspicious, or mistrustful.

well, yeah im a bit paranoid i guess...who wouldn't be?

it all started when i saw the neighbor (one who works in local law enforcement) letting in at&t in his house on MLK. which is an observed holiday by them....

so...i knew then something was up...

Some AT&T stores stay open regardless of MLK day. Kind of like how some schools close and others don't. You look into things way too much.

Just kidding, your neighbor was plotting to decrease your internet speeds to 2 mb/s.

Nah we got that Comcast yo.
What the fuck am I reading
Im genuinely afraid for your neighbors.
Well, sorry for every one who feels this way...but what I've heard from my dad and bro is that dog had to be put down...they couldnt handle the dog...that why my brother used his feet and body weight instead of his hands..
Well, sorry for every one who feels this way...but what I've heard from my dad and bro is that dog had to be put down...they couldnt handle the dog...that why my brother used his feet and body weight instead of his hands..
Clearly an animal that recoiled from being beaten and is cowering in the corner of the yard needs to be held down and further beaten to death. Solid logic there, your family and yourself are sick in the head.
Decent, well-adjusted human beings show sorrow or remorse after the act of killing.
Man I feel like almost nothing you say is even coherent. I can hardly follow what you post.

well-adjusted? but how well-adjusted are you talking. i mean there's a certain point at which being so well-adjusted to a society so plagued w alienation and so profoundly narcissistic and shit headed is unhealthy. and certainly it shouldn't be surprising to hear that the maximally well-adjusted turn out to be the only one's capable of, say,  creating a situation to be  morally and legally supported after the fact which, ipof, constitutes something like a war-crime-- i'm thinking of like kissinger-- or put another way, the most-well adjusted would have to be defined as the one's calling the shots itfp

that said-- healthy, decent people are disgusted  and will side with the community that feels itself in danger every time when gun-hording  families of 4ever-babies kill a neighbor's dog in their backyard

and it doesn't help that one of the biggest of the babies (by mass) is on thehaloforum right now posting in pseudo-riddles and ellipsis and linking to eminem music videos on youtube and vaguely stating his conviction that everyone except his family is guilty and accountable for his family's decision to kill a neighbor's dog in their backyard with a baseball bat.

Yes.

And by well-adjusted I only mean not pathologically toxic, delusional, and antisocial. Obviously everyone exhibits many neuroses, but it doesn't always present as e.g. killing a dog and feeling no remorse for it, an act which should absolutely result in shame, guilt, regret, sorrow, something, even if the killing was in self-defense—especially if it was in self-defense.

gotzeus would have been implicated in and might have participated in the killing himself had he been there at the time. so he is rationalizing for himself as well. it's like he said in the title of another thread. he wants us to just let him believe what he must
Probably nothing in the fact that a family of literally insane white gun-nuts has a persecution complex about their minority neighbors (and beat their dog to death with bats).
Any sane man would become insane. To experience a collapse of a way of life...oh and I've shown my remorse. I've cried on officers shoulders....and yet they didn't give a shit. And I sit back...realizing the people behind those shoulder cams will.
Children do tend to cry when they know they're in trouble.

Ok,

I appear to have a mental illness yes?

and yet its to this insane individual to seek help?

what's wrong with this society is when they actually see this....

they don't give a shit.

keep your guys hate in you...

they win in the end.

keep your guys hate in you...

they win in the end.

Yes, "they" the ephemeral beings that are persecuting your family. :travis:

"I'm claiming to be willing to entertain the possibility that I need help, but my unwillingness to go get it is now your problem."

You picked your life.  You may not think you picked it, you may think you were forced into it and inescapably tied to it, but every moment is a choice, right up to and including blowing your brains out. Your choices may be stupid, but they're still choices.   And as all choices in life are ultimately binary, you really have no one else to blame for them but yourself. Inevitably and unfortunately, you get to pick who you are.

"I'm claiming to be willing to entertain the possibility that I need help, but my unwillingness to go get it is now your problem."

You picked your life.  You may not think you picked it, you may think you were forced into it and inescapably tied to it, but every moment is a choice, right up to and including blowing your brains out. Your choices may be stupid, but they're still choices.   And as all choices in life are ultimately binary, you really have no one else to blame for them but yourself. Inevitably and unfortunately, you get to pick who you are.

I totally agree with this. I have chosen the roughest path of all.

I knew it was a matter of time before Id have to change my way of life.

Yet, I wait...till life itself happens.

Im still stuck, what do i want in this life?

I have realized, to meet individuals who work for you and I

To be the ghost in the machine.

"Time won't evolve around you, but through you."

im telling you, its multidimensional.

i finally now know.

i finally now know.

and as i post this...this plays on pandora

​come on.....

i finally now know.

either im delusional....or!

i do have the attention of C.I.A

i say to them, hello

you dumb faggot
jarod?
literally every single action  you do/have done is preventable. You've chosen this "rough path" that has no end and site and is based on a ton of trivial "coincidences". Your pandora played a song that is BARELY relevant to a thought/feeling you have? What's next? Are you going to tell me sometimes radio stations play the same song on more than one station? CREEEEEPYYYY

You've chosen this "rough path" that has no end and site and is based on a ton of trivial "coincidences".

in sight*

You've chosen this "rough path" that has no end and site and is based on a ton of trivial "coincidences".

in sight*

normally i think people are huge faggots for correcting peoples grammar but jesus christ did i butcher that one

Hahaha yea that's the only reason I did it.
literally every single action  you do/have done is preventable. You've chosen this "rough path" that has no end and site and is based on a ton of trivial "coincidences". Your pandora played a song that is BARELY relevant to a thought/feeling you have? What's next? Are you going to tell me sometimes radio stations play the same song on more than one station? CREEEEEPYYYY
Hey man we all see what we want to see. So please leave me to my fantasies. No, I haven't lost touch with reality....I've just jumped out of normality, its the only thing that makes me happy. To see the unseen, whether its a fallacy in my psychology or I'm witnessing something beyond belief. I find it very interesting I can rhyme with ease.
jesus fucking christ
I know right? The second coming!