Concert Thread

Well it's not until May 5th but going to see Tech and Krizz Kaliko (for the fifth time) with a few other individual artists. Special Effect Tour. 
thinking about making a trip to ft. worth to see every time i die at the end of this month. the venue that they are playing at has really good sound and a bar.

so just bought tickets for

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2eeif0x.jpg

nbd

I haven't been to a good show since counterpoint with outkast and mad decent block party last year :( thinking about hittin ultra again this year or next though

Oy guys, would you be able to point out interesting undercard bands in this one? Looking to dive into some new stuff

I saw of Montreal a week or two ago. They're always a fun time though I don't like much of the new material (I'm gonna sit down with the new album soon) 

...And I saw SWANS two nights ago for the second time in a year... heart

They opened with probably a 40 minute version of Frankie M and it was absolutely phenomenal. I really hope they put that song onto an album. Then they went into a slightly more dissonant and bass driven version of A Little God In My Hands (this actually sounded the most like the album version out of any of the songs they played). They played 2 or 3 new songs which were pretty much what you'd expect a new Swans song to sound like but were good. They played a fucking sick version of I'm Just A Little Boy which is one of my favorites from To Be Kind. The last song, Black Hole Man.. oh my... 

I know there's fans of the this band on this site and seriously, if you have the opportunity to see this band, do it and bring headphones or earplugs if you care about your hearing.

I also met Thor Harris and Michael Gira and got my copy of "We Are Him" by Angels of Light signed by MG

Earl Sweatershirt tonight boi

Oy guys, would you be able to point out interesting undercard bands in this one? Looking to dive into some new stuff

you fucks will answer this
@desa Young Fathers, Run The Jewels, FKA Twigs, Viet Cong, Yung Lean, Nothing, and St Vincent should be good shows
Anyone else going to the death grips show at nyc on July 7th?
My gf didn't get tix to the show in philly when they sold out and she was very mad so I thought about driving up to NY with her, but luckily my roommate got an extra ticket to sell to her for the philly show. That tour is going to be hype (if they show up)

Hot Chip, Decembrists, War on Drugs, St Vincent, Future Islands, BANKS, Marina and the Diamonds, Viet Cong, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Run the Jewels, Gary Clark Jr, Father John Misty, Charli XCX, The Kills, George Ezra.

Pretty deep line up, but the headliners are pretty shitty (Florence is always a great time though). Hopefully Kendricks live show gets a lot better this year.

Anyone else going to the death grips show at nyc on July 7th?

No, and neither is anyone because they will cancel.

thanks for the tips guys top half of the poster is petty much déjà vu, it's been said they invited acts that have already played the festival back this year for the 10 year anni, which is the lamest thing which is why knowing the rest of the poster is crucial
I mean it sold out so im sure someone is going
but its death grips....so no one will be going (get it?)
Hah well meme'd my friend

Bigwig tore New Brunswick a new asshole a week ago. Incredible show. So much sweat.

Going to be seeing Primus and Dinosaur Jr. at the Stone Pony in July. Fuck yes. Might also see Bad Religion.

Shows I have coming up

Royal Blood

U2

Bonnaroo

Lollapalooza

Upcoming: Lightning Bolt, Glocca Morra, Death Grips
Just got home from death grips. fucking crazy

as insane as this video is, it doesn't even capture how intense this show was. when takyon came on i really thought i was going to die. i was right behind the front row of people (they were getting smushed)

I went to a wiz khalifa/Fall out boy concert. Wiz was the opening act and ended up being like 2 hours long, fall out boy was around an hour and they where hyped the whole time and didn't have really have an encore. Wiz khalifa  had inflatable blunts going in the crowds though lol
whole lot of wut there
During Why a Bitch Gotta Lie @ 3:27, MC Ride was staring me directly in the face and pointing at me because I was going so ballistic compared to everyone else. That's my all time favorite song of theirs. What a fucking show.

I went to both NYC shows DG played this year and they were both the best days of my life. I'm going to see them again next month at Afropunk, can't wait.

Dillinger Four is playing two shows in Brooklyn in October. There is a god.

Might also see Sage Francis at the end of the month.

Oh look coincidence thread just got back from Mac demarcz and what a time it was

Cool man, I was at his BBQ in Brooklyn a couple weeks ago.

im seeing him live on Monday 

looking forward to it :)

nice! mustve been fun to kick back with those fellas

it was a pretty large venue and he front flipped into the crowd and was surfing towards the back when my friends put me up to surf the same way right behind. decided to redirect the crowd to get to the stage where i fulfilled a desire to get up on it and drop backward back into the crowd. He ended up doing the whole length of the venue back and forth

their encore was a jammed out combo of enter sandman and smoke on the water, which had me literally say oh come on fuck you cause it was riding the line of complete joke and awesome - basically what they embody and it gets you every time. it was a grand ol time and it was beads of sweat (+ everyone else's) leaking from everywhere

jerry paper in his silk kimono as the opener was very appropriate because it was nothing but wut

Lol dude when they played Enter Sandman, Mac stage dived from the 2nd floor balcony. 

http://i.imgur.com/CA57aoG.jpg

Julian Casablancas made a surprise appearance and my heart melted.

and you were right about that jary guy aha

Holy shit, how did he even

Dude's a nut and we love him for it
Seeing ASAP Rocky, Tyler the Creator, Danny Brown and Vince Staples on Sept 19. I'm pumped but there's gonna be so many Odd future fans there and that's not a good thing at all.

Holy shit, how did he even

Dude's a nut and we love him for it

hes a total goofball! got to chill with him for like a half hour after the show

Seeing ASAP Rocky, Tyler the Creator, Danny Brown and Vince Staples on Sept 19. I'm pumped but there's gonna be so many Odd future fans there and that's not a good thing at all.

I'm seeing Danny Brown & Death Grips on Saturday. Can't wait!