Hey old friends

I spent last night trolling old H2F posts and was overwhelmed with the love and nostalgia that once was.  This new site is pretty kick ass, I hope some of the H2F veterans are still around, I'd love to catch up.

didn't Z remove you off mod because you're gay or something like that?

ayyy its all love ye, top lad.
:O

this is correct.

forgive me for not recognizing your usernames, however, slater ohm seems to be an important and reoccurring name upon return

Is Z still around? Is Halo even still around?

this is correct.

forgive me for not recognizing your usernames, however, slater ohm seems to be an important and reoccurring name upon return

Is Z still around? Is Halo even still around?

all good questions, let me direct you to some pieces of literature that might enlighten you to our current condition

http://www.thehaloforum.com/articles/site-announcements/welcome-thehalof...
​/
http://www.halo2forum.com/showthread.php?t=419813

as for Halo, you know it tries it really does

Wow this is exciting news, I expected the community to be disbanded a long time ago. I remember Z discussing co ownership possibilities and the concerns that raised. Mad props to Nv1 for the determination to keep the community alive and for the good looking facelift.  I hope the transition has been successful despite the obstacles. And slater, thanks for your contributions to enable me to come back and reconnect with old friends.

Should I assume the worst for EvilLilElmo?

There were tough times for sure, doesnt help that Halo isnt what it used to be trying to bring it back. But we couldnt let it just wither away. I appreciate your appreciation good sir.

Yes, sadly Elmo (Brandon Delacruz) passed away due to his struggle with cystic fibrosis. With help of some of our members (through community funding) he got to go back to his family (huge costs in transporting someone with all that medical gear) in his last weeks. He was very open about his situation with all of us, for which he'll always be very inspiring to many and in our  thoughts for many years to come. 

Here's the thread of the day he passed:

http://www.halo2forum.com/showthread.php?t=418211

Wow guys.. 12 years later and I can still be emotionally moved by this community.  All of my favorite memories of H2F have just been trumped by the compassion displayed for Brandon and his family. I cant find the proper words to express my gratitude to be a small part of something so heart warming.
Hola mate.

Hola mate.

Cheers, it would appear as if everyone has adopted new handles.

I've always been some form of "HAble", but I may have been "HAblelicious" when you were here :p
I remember referring to your MLG settings thread time and time again.

I remember referring to your MLG settings thread time and time again.

oh man, I still remember drawing that up. I went back to H2F before finding the new site, and happened to see that thread again. 70k views! Whoa, I've never done anything that many people have been able to share. I was all impressed until I came over here and saw the "whats on your mind thread" with 60k views, light years faster than my thread lol.

well to be fair megathreads for general topics are easy view counters, the more specific the more impressive
i remember u
me too hi. you're right, lots of name changes
I think I recognize your name, but that I didn't venture much out of the Halo 1 section when you were active. My old username is MuFf1n
First time on in years as well. Crazy to see some familiar names still.
is this the same Remorse that I used to play with all the time and fell off the face of the Earth in Halo Reach?
Can I still BxR all the bad kids in the new halos and bounce sticky grenades to spawn points while I BxZoom the guy Infront of me?  I miss lockout and midship. Those were my childhood homes. One love.
Hahahahahahaha
Hola buddy. Glad to see your name again