Damn Kangaroos

Around in January of this year ive notice charges filed against me from the DA's office. I was scheduled to appear to an arraignment February 2nd, 2016 on a misdemeanor in a Felony court. As I realized this from mercedcourt.org, I went to check my mail for a notice to appear. There was nothing, so, I called the merced court clerks office. They said there was a mistake, I should be in a misdemeanor court not the Felony. So they rescheduled and sent out another notice to appear.

On February 2nd, 2016 my case was held and heard in the felony court without me being there. As of now I'm scheduled to be arraigned February 29th, 2016. Still no notices to appear has been mailed.

http://mercedcorruption.blogspot.com/2016/02/kangaroo-court.html

the fuck is 'fear using electronic communication'

im sure there's a clerical error, maybe if you cleaned yourself up and explained the situation in reasonable manner things would get worked out. 

inb4 goatzoos is a felon

know how to avoid all your law problems? stop killing dogs with baseball bats

got fucked by the law. prepare your anus for prison 

lol, heres the reality of the situation. the same prosecutor that is charging my dad and brother has a felony. he found out that i was posting about it through local media and denied the felony. since then i get the charges from that same prosecutor LOL

lol, being that california prisons are packed and merced county just got plans to make a prison....Ill be pushing for a speedy trial. they'll have 45 days from monday, if they don't have room in the courts they'll dismiss my case.

and the fear using communication device is more an likely addresses that i posted of correctional officers, police, da investigators, and others i suspected of mortgage fraud within the years 2000-2014.

and if they want to talk about fear....what if, if i was indeed in a midst of a corrupt government?

what if that german shepard was a pup of a k9?

Month before dog

Night of the dog.

Days after

keep in mind...I know for a FACT the neighbors are related to and associate with correctional officers.