Pinned

What's on your mind?

Hahah yeah. It's where my kiosk is, and also where I happen to be 90% of my time.

i can still picture how those smelled

It must still keep you up at night 
butt only for a few mins
Got fucked by a credit card. $800 added to my bill. The interest on it must be ridiculous cause i only charged like 2700 on it. Fuck i wish i woulve remembered. Pretty much just pissed away $800

So you charged $2700 to a credit card then forgot about it? 

How long ago was the purchase?

Post counts are restored. Sorry that took so long. I documented the process this time in case it happens again in the future. Users can now delete their own posts as well. Now that the caching issues are sorted out, I don't have any qualms with that.
It was the hard wood floors i bought for the house remodel. Been paying $100/mo for the last year and forgot about the yearly interest. Learned my lesson
Jesus Christ what's the interest rate?
Im guessing high 20s. It should go off what you owe currently not what the balance was the year before
PM i've been jamming out hard to Moon & Antartica. i have liked Good News for years but just now heard this album for some reason. where do i go from here?
I like good news too. Much prefer it over bad news 
I have a Christmas gift in the works for all the osageballers around here.

any one still play halo 3?

i've got two 50's and two 45's
got my 45 in mlg a while back and i was pretty proud bout it heheh

Yeah, i still play sometimes. Hit me up if youd like to play sometimes, my gt is Tcrzan
Jesus you faggits 
HUSH AL U DUNNO GOOD TUNES LET ALONE GOOD NEWS M8
1v1 me on coag fgt
Saw Modest Mouse live in July when they were touring with Brand New. They were having some sound issues so it was kind of disappointing. A lot of feedback and whatnot. Still a pretty good show. Thanks for reading guys
I listen to modest mouse when I'm missing pm in my life
I don't listen to modest mouse 

I listen to modest mouse when I'm missing pm in my life

Same

ded

A little New Years surprise incoming. Osageballers report.

noiccceee

I seriously fucking hate smurfs. It doesn't really affect me on halo but I've suffered from it in other games and seeing people hit clips using new accounts playing against noobs and proudly showcasing it in tages seriously pisses me off. 

It's one of the most selfish things you can do in gaming.

I've bet some of u did it, plz stop.

Overwatch has such strict quitting penalties. I quit one time in a week after putting in a lot of games and i get suspended for 5 minutes. I know 5 minutes isnt a lot but god damn. Even if i disconnect and rejoin within a minute ill still get suspended
I respect that
"waaah"
my computer died, guees the bernie sanders render killed it
played soccer yesterday with one of my best friends, it was fun! :)

I seriously fucking hate smurfs. It doesn't really affect me on halo but I've suffered from it in other games and seeing people hit clips using new accounts playing against noobs and proudly showcasing it in tages seriously pisses me off.

Oh boy, did you come to the wrong place

I think you were looking for r/halo lol.
@aski and admiraltwitchy. Sometimes you just gotta get raped a few times to get better. Focus more on WHY they're raping you and see their positioning and in overwatch, what character they're using and learn to counter it.