Pinned

What's on your mind?

Working so much with removing junk. Find awesome stuff at my work though. Found three bottles of wine and a sealed bottle of gin today. Nice stuff, too.

53 acres finished last week

on Imgur  on Imgur  on Imgur

getting dem worms

on Imgur
I know I'm probably going to get jumped for posting in here, but what's the reason for three horizontal rows on the bottom vs the 15(?) vertical rows? Erosion control or different crop in same space? 
I'm basically chilling in some random mall in queens on some Xanax walking around not buying anything 
Haven't been around in a while and it seems like nobody else has either. I'm sorry to see it going down like this.

(Dark theme not sticking whenever I switch pages isn't helping.)
Get your M1 out

I know I'm probably going to get jumped for posting in here, but what's the reason for three horizontal rows on the bottom vs the 15(?) vertical rows? Erosion control or different crop in same space? 

It just so happens with this particular field there was a low that started at the outlet and traveled northeast ~250ft before turning straight north another 650ft. Installing the main in this low allowed for the best design.

Clear as mud? lol

on Imgur  on Imgur

I'm going crazy looking for a Halo 4 montage--I can't even remember the name...I just know it was at least 10 minutes long, had a Beam Rifle Snapshot Killtrocity on Exile and the first time I've ever heard the H4 announcer say Killionaire.

Maybe it was a dualtage? I've completely forgotten, but it's burning in my skull!

POST EDIT: 1,300th post. Wow, how long's it been?

just looked at my post count, holy fuck. I remember seeing Crest at 30k and laughing at how I'd never get past a few k at most.

I come here when my life is in shambles

hello

I wish the site was more active. frown

Just dropping by to say "hi". 

If any of you play Rocket League or Destiny on XBL, feel free to add me: xShunt. I still have some of you on my list and I am a member of the THF group on XBL. Is that an official group? 

I come here when my life is in shambles

hello

shambles sounds kinda fancy when you think about it.

I'm on vacation!

Oh really, where you at?

Dans les shambles

Just dropping by to say "hi". 

If any of you play Rocket League or Destiny on XBL, feel free to add me: xShunt. I still have some of you on my list and I am a member of the THF group on XBL. Is that an official group? 

Heya Shunt, I no longer have XBL so sadly cant hang.
Hope you're well!

anyone still use the discord?

you've always been the optimist, slater.
 on Imgur

Al still hasn't passed my post count 

get rekt