Pinned

What's on your mind?

I got a third interview lined up for a job at Elgato. Should nicely fill in with the offtime from my editing job at the label.
Good shit crest. Don't fuck it up. 

I didn't.

I got the job. Start next week.

yay

congrats @Crest, with a beard that magnificent i see how u got the job. how 2 grow it like man?!enlightened

@dawnie ‍  sorry about that. i bet u's a good mom as well. every female i know is having a kid lately. it's like damn... when will i stop being one myself as i age at the same rate as these new mothers and their children?

how 2 stop being beta-cuck boi?

yoyo

edit: good luck Crest

Hi
thought i was going to have missed a bunch of posts since i haven't logged on in forever. as per usual i was wrong
Don't worry Folksy, us moms would love to trade places with you on most days.

Pulled this motherfucker of a root-wad out of a tile last week. I made sure to get it out in one piece. Weighed 150 pounds easy. 8" coupler for scale

on Imgur  on Imgur  on Imgur

So i guess no allison preggo boob stream?
Goddamn what did you eat

Don't worry Folksy, us moms would love to trade places with you on most days.

that's kinda sad.

thought i was going to have missed a bunch of posts since i haven't logged on in forever. as per usual i was wrong

sadder... :[

ya allison where them boobs at
Bjorn are you mining this ethereum shit?

Fucking pessimist, how you been?

How have you all been?

I miss this place sometimes.

Overwatch is getting on my last fucking nerve. Playdd all day on the 4th. Every game was easy, go up probably 250 SR or more to a career high of 3917. Then i take the most massive lost streak. Im down to like 3489 now. Won 2 out of like 12 or so the last two days. Like how the fuck am i going to win every game soloing then lose every game after that?

Their match making system is a fucking joke. Im thinking about just taking a break from it. A game that give you trash team mates on purpose is just a garbage game. So many hours spent to just get put in a game where my whole team is awful

i don't understand playing a game that makes you made. Makes no sense

Hah, I wish I felt sexy. I'm now 28 weeks and feel gross, my boobs are extra huge and uncomfortable. I feel like I've grown 3 cup sizes and this baby is going to permanently ruin the boobs.  ;_;

Anyone do prime deals yesterday? Amazon killed me, we're moving in 4 weeks and I needed almost everything for my place. My best feel good deal was getting a 55" Samsung tv for $475, was $800 so that felt great. 

One day I'm going to randomly log in again and Gotzeus will be admin
Shiiit just name your price on pics
sup guys I haven't been there for a while
so has no one

can confirm

no one has

Fucking pessimist, how you been?

How have you all been?

I miss this place sometimes.

Can't complain. Life is good as always. Yourself? Almost every time I see jets flying I think about you and your videos. Sometime I also think of you when I'm cleaning my apartment