Pinned

What's on your mind?

That Stream Deck device looks like it takes streaming to another level. 

It really is a neat product, and also easier troubleshoot for my end. The company has been moving into more premium equipment which I think is a great idea.

you coming to the farm progress show this week Al

Yeah we went up today. Drove by most everything, really only interested in drainage machinery. Brought a golf cart so didn't have to fuck around with walking.

Did you check it ou?

I heard Howard Buffet bought tickets for a bunch of kids in decatur.

No i didnt go, just not interested in it really. You should get some Maddox sweet corn if you come back.  Good ass corn. I helped pick it a few years ago and i work with son, hes also a UPS truck driver
I seen their truck go through mattoon several times a couple weeks ago. We grow our own, it's good af too :)

Miss this place back when it was bumping. Miss the old layout, miss the people, so many great memories. All I ever do now is come on here few times a year and post something pretty similar to what I'm saying now lol. Great times for sure.

RIP Halo

Does everyone else have to log in every time they visit the site?

Man I swear that kills the traffic so hard no joke. Like someone thinks "Hey, I'll go check out H3F why not?" and then when they get here they cound't be asked to log in again so they just exit the tab without posting.

Yeah i mentioned it months and months ago and still nothing
<3
Checking in, now I'm sad..

the grade 9 drama class is being taught the recognition/reversal element of tragedies, and as I went looking for movie examples to help illustrate the concept I happened upon another forum's gotzeus

hmm

while this might sound odd to you and make absolutely no sense

you have to be a thinker / observer to really appreciate it

so without further ado

there were two movies i watched basically back to back that i got the same message from

" the skeleton key "

as well as

" the exorcism of emily rose "

while im sure they sound like odd choices

and whoever is reading this is going 

" whaaat? "

those movies were kind of a reaffirmation about certain aspects about life, that caused me to go on a great " thinking " quest

very few movies have caused that

but my basis for those choices 

have to come down to one line

" anything is real, if you believe in it enough "

i know amazingly basic right. but it is quite true if you really think about it.

apply it to aspects of your life or friends / situations youve come across

now im not taking away from catholics... / voodoo workers

but as a whole thats what those movies got across to me

with enough belief

you can mind trick yourself into believeing really anything

therefore making it true, if only in your mind

but thats the only place it needs to be true

is in " your " mind.

and if you can mind trick yourself

you can mind trick the majority of others

notice how i said majority

because i leave room for the intelligent ones and the lazy people that could care less

regardless a very powerful thought

nightmares or miracles can happen

sometimes

all one has to do

is just simply believe

amen

gotzeus, how you be?

edit: the spoiler feature is tripping so soz

Shit man I've been listening to halo soundtrack tracks and it's taking me back. Crazy this place is still up and running, even though half the posts here are people saying they're checking the place out and reminiscing. Juuuust like this one.

Good times. A lot of time wasted here. Halo was a fun ride while it lasted.

Chills: https://youtu.be/_dWMv2hfck0?t=19s

well there was a shooting at my high school today. only one kid injured but doing fine

fucking twats

I know what youre talking about, didnt know you went to high school about

Do any of you guys have this problem or find this annoying? Every time i type up a facebook status on my phone, every letter i type everything goes big then gets smaller after each one up until i have about 2 sentences typed then it stops doing it. Its very fucking annoying

nah dawg I stay off facebook
Halo 3 is 10 years old today. Happy anniversary!
10 years and way too many memories, I miss that game
what a piece of shit game
I love Halo.
Ive been playing vanilla wow. Pretty fun leveling a toon. Anyone else into this shit?
no faggit

I really need to start playing PC more so I can get accustomed to the movement and aiming. I'm just too tired of having inconsistent aiming on console. I feel like theres a lot more muscle memory on PC and none on console

plus better deals, faster updates, load times, graphics, etc

How Nv1nce needs to switch back to the old site and maybe  we'd see a spark of life.

How Nv1nce needs to switch back to the old site and maybe  we'd see a spark of life.

Yeah, probably. 

I just wanted to say I think you're all osage ballers
I finally had baby girl, Effie, this last friday 10/13. She's a friday the 13th baby, 8.5lbs and 20.75in. Super tiny compared to Connor and super sweet. 
Congrats MsTk! All the best to your family.
congrats :)

Hello everyone. Has been so long since I've been on here... Air Force has kept me busy.. I'm still in South Carolina at Shaw AFB but I'm moving to Ohio next week on Oct 25th.. Looking forward to new adventures. I hope you're all doing well.

I miss the simpler days of just playing Halo with friends and trying to get clips for a new video.. Was good memories. <3

Been a minute for me too. 

How is everyone? 

What's the Halo scene like these days? Asking out of pure curiosity, not getting back into it. Was H5 or MCC successful? 

Yea that was my first post in.. dunno.

No idea about the halo scene.

All the best on your adventures Mr Muhzz.

Im doing really good. Pretty much since Ive had my long time injury figured out my life has seen an upward trend. Momentum is a powerful thing. 

Music is a powerful thing as well, everytime i hear a song ive used in a video or that was in one of my favorites I revert back to the kid or young adult behind the pc endlessly listening to the build up of the song. Havent rewatched a vid in a few months tho, thats a first probably. Oh well

All the best to everyone. Odd to see a place i put quite a bit of effort into so dead haha.

Hello everyone. Has been so long since I've been on here... Air Force has kept me busy.. I'm still in South Carolina at Shaw AFB but I'm moving to Ohio next week on Oct 25th.. Looking forward to new adventures. I hope you're all doing well.

I miss the simpler days of just playing Halo with friends and trying to get clips for a new video.. Was good memories. <3

where in Ohio?

Been a minute for me too. 

How is everyone? 

What's the Halo scene like these days? Asking out of pure curiosity, not getting back into it. Was H5 or MCC successful? 

Hey, I remember you!

MCC was a collosal disaster. It launched in November 2014, matchmaking straight up didn't work until they patched it in March, and for about the next 6 months it was managed okay. Then there was the part where 343 literally wouldn't comment on it for 2 years, they just wouldn't respond to questions about it, they'd block you on twitter for mentioning it. Pretty childish move for a AAA game studio to hype and market one of their products and then a year later, literally squelch any curiosity about plans for its future or a potential fix for the dozens if not hundreds of bugs  (including but not limited to UI glitches, crashes of the build, poor hit detection, glitches relating to jumping from 30FPS to 60, and more) and pretend it never existed.

It's funny that the game with 100+ multiplayer maps still feels stale 3 years after launch. I wish they'd include a playlist or two for underrated and underseen maps, like half of the CE and H2 BTB maps that I've only ever played once.

Anyways, there's plenty of MCC rant material floating out there, and since I don't play it much, I'm not a good person to ask about it really.

Now that youre not pregnant, you can stream!
no becaus i only just wanted to see those variety-sized fun bags inflated
Theyre filled with milk dummy, she just had a baby