Pinned

What's on your mind?

Thanks for the info. Did MCC ever get fixed? Like is it populated at all now? 
I know i shouldnt be surprised but .. Destiny 2 is the most copy and pasted sequel ive ever seen. Barely anything different than the first

No, MCC never got "fixed" properly. The matchmaking has undergone significant improvements since launch, since they basically had to fix that or no one would buy another halo again (literally 90% of better of the population couldn't get a game AT ALL the first month). It took a full 4 months for MM to work even remotely as well as other titles. Think about how much the first month matters as far as a game's staying power/population drop off. I'd imagine that more than half of the people who bought MCC at launch never even got to play MM and likely turned their back on halo for good because of it.

Nowadays, the game is tolerable. Some lists still display a 1-50 rank which is achieved through winning, but the population is so low that they've opened up the matching parameters completely. I'm a ~10 in many playlists and consistently match 50s along with level 1's. The cross-game playlists (BTB, Team Slayer, Action Sack, SWAT) are pretty well populated, and the 4v4 100% H3 playlist is pretty alive as well. Something neat that they've done is arrange the lists by population (or at least their population when as of late 2015, lol) so you can kinda gauge popularity. No population counter, but it works okay.

I was finally able to long in. The fuck happened to this place? I mean obviously its dead but you can't even do basic functions like make and account or reset your password.

Anyways I was feeling nostalgic and thought I'd drop by and say hey. If anyone wants to catch up or chat feel free to send me a pm. Does anyone play mcc regularly? I was thinking of getting back into it when I have the time.

About to finally get out of the Army in the next 3-4 months, in the process of getting a contractor job with the government. Just feeling real nostalgic lately. Hope y'all are doing good.
Hey
I'm too old for this shit.

youngins' 
heyo
yo halz let me get your clips

this forum is on such life support. It makes me really sad. The fact is, if I can't post on here more than once a week, its probably time to call it quits. I'll miss the old H3F.

EDIT - 8 YEARS?! My god. Now when I look at Kblocker's years and mine they look similar. Never thought that'd be the case.

so is Bjorn a millionaire now or what
quick everyone come back and wish me a happy birthday
Happy Birthday :)
love you b
Someone bitchslap Nv1 I want vbulletin back

congrats with the kid mstk, hope all is well.

happy late birthday, dawn.

yeah, bjorn is probably drowning in that crypto dough by now.

be back in a few months. later.

Do you guys just start looking up montages randomly because your feeling nostalgic as fuck. I was going through some and stumbled upon Bipolar Nicks Final montage i swear back then i didn't like the music or the montage itself. Now though i was listening to the final song looked at when it was posted and i swear i almost cried. Its been over 8 years since that video. Shit almost made me want to play some Halo. Almost.

Anyone remember Mezz?

nope

I figured.  

He passed away incase anyone still talked to him or etc

you guys know manwithoutmodem moderates like every subreddit?
Haha yep! He and I connected on there a while back and chatted some Halo.
Somehow teletubbies came up with girl im with and i watched back some of my videos. She was a bit confused i think but it just made me nostalgia so hard. 
hi slater, hows life?

Since this forum is dead join the discord and share your poop jokes!

https://discord.gg/0oERmo05iQ1yNniv

Yo what happened to Mezz? God damnit..
After more investigation he killed himself. The fuck man.
got the hankerin to play some h1 the other day. still haven't acted on it tho
Does the discord server not exist anymore? Invite link is broken.

After more investigation he killed himself. The fuck man.

Yeah,  pretty shitty man.

We'd constantly shoot the shit with each other on Snapchat.  Then he just disappeared.  Didnt find out til months later.

He was always chill and a good person to talk to

FIRST DAY OUT THA FEDZ