Pinned

What's on your mind?

You tryna come at me for mod oty 2019?
Wondering if the PC version of MCC will be everything I'm hoping it will. Haven't had an Xbox in a long time, so I really want it to work out. I miss H2

nostalgia is a bitch

Had an old xbox friend pass away a while ago and was reminiscing.

We had hung out a few times in real life (visited him in Boston when I was visiting colleges and then another time when my family flew him down from Boston to go to our beach for a week). I got a text from his father; it seemed like an automated message  sent to all of his contacts. I responded and his dad remember me. We exchanged words and it was absolutely soul crushing. It's one thing when you fall out of touch with someone because you can always check up on them through social media. It's another when they are dead. day to day it's no different. But then that split second they pass into your thoughts; not being able to check their IG feed and see a glimpse into their life is crushing.

It's crazy to think that this forum was such an integral part of my life for so many years and now it's just a sliver in my memory. No one in my life todays knows this place exists and it's a weird feeling. 

Hope y'all are well. Is anyone in the NYC area?

Man I hope Halo Infinite brings everyone back. I miss you guys.
goats
That its been 12 years since ive joined H2F! got damn! good times