1 month in Laos Video

As some of you knows, i've been away 6 months in Asia last year,
I'm trying to make a video by country, here is the one from Laos. 

Give me your feedback, it will help me for the next video ;)

thought it was great, perfect editing for this kind of video, some basic syncing to keep the flow going but anything more would just damage the amazing footage if u ask me. Looks like that was a spectacular experience! Can't wait for the rest

That awkard moment you are watching someone's video as they comment on yours...

Enjoyable video mayne :)

thought it was great, perfect editing for this kind of video, some basic syncing to keep the flow going but anything more would just damage the amazing footage if u ask me. Looks like that was a spectacular experience! Can't wait for the rest

thanks man I appreciate it ! 
Laos was really nice, people were so welcoming and going out of the classic tourist destinations was the best
The most difficult is to go through over 300 go pro videos to make a 5 min video

@Hable 
now you know the true identity of the guy hiding behind a baguette haha

How many kids did you fuck out there

t o u r i s t

o

u

r

i

s

t

^lol

Good video, nice edit and looks like you had fun. Love that song too. What did you shoot it with? I don't know anything about gopros and the like so it's a mystery to me.

I felt like I was there! But didn't have to worry about getting aids! But seriously great job bb
hey Leo I just played with you guys on XBL. I was at Marruk's place with deathenator. The mic didnt work and we were having too much fun in matchmaking to stick around for middy ffa. Good to see you guys still playing!

^lol

Good video, nice edit and looks like you had fun. Love that song too. What did you shoot it with? I don't know anything about gopros and the like so it's a mystery to me.

thanks man, I shot with a Gopro Hero 3 Silver, it' an old gopro, quality is not really good compared to the products available on the market nowadays. 

hey Leo I just played with you guys on XBL. I was at Marruk's place with deathenator. The mic didnt work and we were having too much fun in matchmaking to stick around for middy ffa. Good to see you guys still playing!

Haha nice !!!!

dude, do you plan to get a new xbox ?
It would be sooooooo epic, we could play like the good old days :) :)

Hyena's disciples at 3:04