hey guys its zeague and my life is going a lil rough

whats up guys i know i don't really talk to yall like back in the day but man been having a rough last couple months. first off my nana died back in march and that sucked. then a week or two later my girlfriend relasped on herion. she got clean we were all good I got a new job that i love. then we both relapsed. so right now i;m high as fuck on heroin.  plan is to stop but we'll see my friendsd. keep us in your prayers and thoughts. love u guys i'll be okay but pray fo me nig nogs

ah shit man, you did real good getting your shit back together so you know you can do it again.

much love

Don't know what I can say or do to help you, but I hope you'll be alright. Addiction is horrid to deal with and heroin is a particularly nasty and unhealthy vice. You can kick it. I believe in you. Godspeed, zeague.
You're better than that Dave. Clean yourself up man, I know you can. Can't be living that TIFE life for all of your life.

I Dont know you at all. But it will get better i lost my dad, car, cat, and job within a 4 day period, and because of that I almost killed myself. I pulled threw, u can too man. IDK if it will help u at all, but H2C with my friends helped me out threw all this BS. Life is 2 short to be depressed we could all die tomarow. I know it sounds cheezy but YOLO BRO. Hopefully this advise from a total stranger will help lol jk, keep ur chin up bro life sucks then you die try to make the best of it while we are on this rock. :)

really bummed to hear this, dave. im sending positive vibes your way and i really hope you kick that shit once and for all. you've fucking got this, dude.

p.s. your belt you left at my crib is safe and living a happy life. love you, bro <3

ah shit man, you did real good getting your shit back together so you know you can do it again.

much love

gotta kick that man : ( Best wishes to you and sorry for your loss.

dave you're my hero for kicking the first time. i know you won't let this control you for long. just remember it is impossible to properly process emotions while fucked up so you are only running from the problem rather than facing it. grieve sober for a month or two at least and then rethink things. that's all i ask.

besides if you can beat this bs again then that means i can too.

Sorry to hear about your loss, dude. Death will never be an easy thing to handle. I hope your girl situation gets figured out but as others have said, good luck kickin' this nasty shit. Do this for yourself. You can do it, man.

Folksy, didn't know you were going through tough situations as well. Good luck kickin' your habit or whatever it is that currently has its grips on you. Chin up, face forward.

Hey babbbbb, i'll shoot you a PM with my number. 

Set an example out of yourself, don't be another statistic Dave. This isn't what your nana would want. You rise above the others that have succumbed to addiction. You need to take yourself out of your environment. This is literally a life or death situation here buddy. Do you want to get high and watch the world pass you by, wishing every single time you shoot up/use that things were different and that you were free from the grasp of heroin? Or do you want to take on the full force of life and every wild emotion it gives you, experiencing it 100% through the eyes of Dave, and not heroin Dave. You know all of us here love you and wish you the best, and I'm glad you reached out to us. We want to see the Dave that we all grew up with live up to his own expectations. 

Praying for you won't do anything, you've got to want this shit as bad as we do.

heroin

This aint you buddy

You got this shit

if you dont like the shit youre going through put yourself into another environment. sever relationships that tempted you to do shit you don't want to do.

i have a brother whos life has been that way...until he stepped into our family life and hes changed. yet it seems from probation to the da's office here in merced county doesnt like it....

and now we all are on the streets...

I went through two grandmas passing and just about 3 raids (probation, police, and da/sheriffs) in 7 months. had my civil rights smashed on by the da.  first time i was in handcuffs...

these people tried to destroy a family....and yet, i may have stumbled across something that may destroy others.

I'm sorry for your loss Dave. I know you're better than this and from the way you're talking you do too. I know you can get your shit together again man. You don't need that shit.
Hey bud. If you still have my number feel free to send me a text. If you don't and you want it, PM me. Hang in there and please stop doing heroin.

haha shit i don't even remember posting this... 

yeah fucked up for a couple days me and the chick are detoxing right now. was only a couple of days.. but man shit out here on the west coast is brutal man omg.  worst of it was from about 5am this morning till a lil bit ago and man. never thought i'd say it but i hope i don't forget the feeling of shitting and throwing up so much anytime soon. 

shit hit me haaarrrrdddd.. 

don't want to do it anymore shit sucks and doing that stuff is no bueno. see what happens in the next couple days.. haven't done a straight up detox like that in a while..

ovvvvveeeerrrr itttttttt

and of fucking course we run out of  toliet paper the day this is happening haha.

but heres to day 3 tm!!!!!!!!

One day at a time, that's my man

We're rooting for ya toujours

haha shit i don't even remember posting this... 

yeah fucked up for a couple days me and the chick are detoxing right now. was only a couple of days.. but man shit out here on the west coast is brutal man omg.  worst of it was from about 5am this morning till a lil bit ago and man. never thought i'd say it but i hope i don't forget the feeling of shitting and throwing up so much anytime soon. 

shit hit me haaarrrrdddd.. 

don't want to do it anymore shit sucks and doing that stuff is no bueno. see what happens in the next couple days.. haven't done a straight up detox like that in a while..

ovvvvveeeerrrr itttttttt

tick those days off boss man, we baylife in you

Fuck yeah Dave.

Best of luck man, I can't even handle not having weed for a day. 

Little bit of levity never hurt, eh?

Gotta say, you're fucking weak for getting into that shit in the first place. You either get out of it or die.

Gotta say, you're fucking weak for getting into that shit in the first place. You either get out of it or die.

There's lots of reason why someone might become "fucking weak". Being "fucking weak" is a multifactorial phenomena, and isn't solely led by conscious decision making. The combination of experiences in childhood and youth, environmental factors and genetic predisposition can create such a powerful momentum in some cases, that you would have to be "fucking strong" to not give in to substance abuse. 

Being able to get out of it the first time shows strength, and I would have emphasized that in my post, in a thread where someone is willing to share with us that he relapsed, due to the loss of someone he held dear, plus his girlfriend relapsing. That being said, I'm not sure of the intention of your comment. 

You can't honestly say you know what he has gone through in his life. People are born with different chemical imbalances that can ultimately govern their lives. Some people that are severely depressed see drugs as a better option than killing themselves. All because you don't have mental issues doesn't mean everyone else doesn't.

haha thanks marksman... coming home after a shitty day to find my girlfriend (thought she was dead) on the floor on a good one to top it all off. and then my lord and savior black tar heroin is right there for me.  oops..

big shout out to everyone keeping it real and everyone looking out means a lot.  fucking up is just a part though gotta learn from it and get back at it. no one is ever gonna give me anything so i gotta start just working for something.

heres to a week though. ups and downs and lots of pot but i'm good to go getting my appitite back, slowly getting back to the gym, and puttnig my music back together for another run for that...

i'll keep in touch guys hit me up for some mcc gt: zeague

im bad about stopping by this place these days but i will keep you guys updated on the war of my life. 

srsly miss some u lil niggys <3

good on ya man, keep at it. 

good stuff zeagenator
What brought you here to this forum? 
he is an OG dude.
Zeague get your shit together or im gonna fucking kick your ass
good to hear ya made it a week, bro! here's to many, many more. let's run some 1v1's soon

Yo Zeague I don't think haloforum remembers much about me or any of my habits but I'm one of the few people I know that used to casually speedball and doesnt have any major issues durg related these days. Getting clean isn't the hard part its staying clean, I know withdrawl feels horrible but there are lots of ways to make it better. I dunno how long you been doing this shit but if you need help or advice man email me because I almost never get on here. Without knowing your whole situation I just wanna say its way better to go through withdrawl than to use subs for more than 3-5 days and never methadone. 

arosene@gmail.com

hi sociable

What? This is a complete tunnel vision statement lol.