Im to go to jail

for electronic harassment. found guilty by a jury. my lawyer filed an appeal. stating the evidence was more "prejudicial than probative". and has violated my 1st amendment rights.

my sentence, 40 hours community service, 3 years informal probation and 20 days in confinement.

anyway, ill still speak my mind...

Update June 3rd,

Judge granted my motion of stay of execution today. The DA said I violated my court order and brought more evidence. Judge denied the DA's evidence but said I was walking a fine line and also respected me for voicing my opinions towards the government.

My lawyer said appeals takes up at least six months to process. Until then my sentence has been delayed.

Update: June 16th, 2016.

Recently five black SUVs raided my cousins house in tactical gear looking for a Tony. That would be me or my dad, we both have the same name. They said they were from the DOJ.

No one was there at the time of raid. But they left a message with the neighbor. So we called the sheriffs dept on the address that was raided, they stated it was a knock and talk but they didn't have an assigned agency to point us too. Called the FBI, they don't know shit. Said it wouldn't be them, they don't have enough money for that many SUVs lol. He said Homeland Security would have the money though. LOL

So, wonder how much money is being spent over a dog that attacked my family?

LOTS

good riddance.
first offense?

good riddance.

20 days isn't 20 years..

first offense?

yup

and you didnt apply for a PTI? sheesh.. did you take the case to trial or were you indicted? felony or misdemeanor?

well anyway assuming youve never been to jail considering this was your first offense. i have some advice to offer while youre in there. mind your own, and dont show emotion. it does and will suck, but at least 20 days isnt too bad. the first week is going to seem like a lifetime but soon as you get used to it time will pass relatively quick believe it or not. like i said just stay to yourself and youll be golden. the less you associate with people the less you have to worry about during your stay.

hopefully they'll see your cuckoo and throw you in an asylum 

and you didnt apply for a PTI? sheesh.. did you take the case to trial or were you indicted? felony or misdemeanor?

well anyway assuming youve never been to jail considering this was your first offense. i have some advice to offer while youre in there. mind your own, and dont show emotion. it does and will suck, but at least 20 days isnt too bad. the first week is going to seem like a lifetime but soon as you get used to it time will pass relatively quick believe it or not. like i said just stay to yourself and youll be golden. the less you associate with people the less you have to worry about during your stay.

whats a pti? I can do a alternative work release program but they cost. my family said they wont have me go in. my brother has been in all his life including folsom prison. he told me how it is.

its a misdemeanor..and the case went through a jury trial.

hopefully they'll see your cuckoo and throw you in an asylum 

well, the DA read some of my stuff to the Judge and jury. one was which. "a corrupt law enforcement intimidator, a crazy bat-crap insane conspiracist." i do believe there's psychologists investigating my family and I....

but hey, most people believe in a god they pray to every night and they believe they here him...now, isn't that cuckoo?

belief is cuckoo...

a PTI is essentially a pre-trial intervention for first offenders. normally itd be say 1 year probation no jail time and if you complete without getting in trouble they expunge the charge. im surprised your lawyer didnt let you know about that
Having something to believe in isn't cuckoo lol. Whatever stops them from murdering people and going to jail is fine with me. Yuh need some Jesus in yuh life boy!
good thing worthy is here to give u advice

i do believe there's psychologists investigating my family and I....

but hey, most people believe in a god they pray to every night and they believe they here him...now, isn't that cuckoo?

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

i've said it before and i'll say it again

seek help

lol i see everyones views towards gotzeus hasnt changed much 
I'll get my niggas on you, have fun
good shit, have fun.

I'll get my niggas on you, have fun

there's a story ive heard from my brother. when he was in prison here.

i guess a bunch of "niggas" rushed a few white guys and beat them up in one dorm (30 inmates to a dorm). white guys heard about it and broke through each dorm to get to their dorm and rushed them. he was one of the shot callers to one of those dorms. after which he was moved to a cell cause of security risks.

hes explained fully, that i wont like it cause of the politics in there. which is basically about race...

lol i see everyones views towards gotzeus hasnt changed much 

everyone's views towards u haven't changed either shit stain

lawlz
'bout time... I vaugely remember you talking about some conspiracy that the local government was out to get you or something, and that was a long time ago. Glad they followed through. 

bye.

be sure to let your jail buddies know that you beat a dog to death 

guess we'll all have to switch over to infowars to get our daily conspiracy misinformation for the next 20 days

bye.

be sure to let your jail buddies know that you beat a dog to death 

better than having your 3 year old mauled to death. and lol i do believe the inmates praise what my dad and brother did to a k9 breed....

guess we'll all have to switch over to infowars to get our daily conspiracy misinformation for the next 20 days

the conspiracy language is out there, somewhere.

im feeling an assassination or a attempt on one of the presidential candidates then Obama can implement martial law.

don't come back

don't come back

who would you bitch too when im gone?

literally anyone else, kill urself
why do i have a hunch you would have preferred taking out the quotation marks and adding a hard R
lmao. 
im not racist, but there are niggers that are. a nigga is a black guy with a good personality. hence the quotations..

ones honest opinion..

and come on now, ive excepted the possibility of other humanoid beings (dont be racist and call them aliens) thats not just based around the pigmentation of skin.

me racist? LOL, probably would be my worst trait in prison.
just go to jail already

why do i have a hunch you would have preferred taking out the quotation marks and adding a hard R

Probably because a good like, 83% of the people on THF are like that regardless.

my next court date is a stay of execution cause of my pending appeal, so i may not have to do any of the sentencing.
What did you do specifically? I've electronically harassed people but never enough for someone to file a lawsuit.

I mean, I have but not usually under my real alias.
i posted addresses of local law enforcement and accused them of real estate fraud. most of them have multiple loans between 2000-2009.

Ive even called the FBI headquarters in DC back in April 2015 on one of the officers.

they believe i was posting their addresses to have them killed or something.

and another thing is, when my dad and brother got all over the news...ABC, Merced Sunstar and many others posted our address all over the place. We had people coming to our house harassing us and sending death threats in the mail...Yet they build a case by screen shoting my facebook and blog. There was no harassment on my part. Realistically they're harassing me, and they're using the law in their favor.