Post a Former Member you Miss and Why

I actually used the forum quite a bit from like 2009-2012 but I pretty much disappeared from anything Halo altogether when my computer stopped working. I only started being active here again last year when I finally managed to recover my clips for my Reach final.

we should place bets on who will have the highest income of any THF'er in the next five years. 

Does Zola count? He's doing pretty well from what I can tell, as expected of course.

Muggsy has some pretty sweet gigs at the moment. Works at Azubu (with Vidol & Cjnew0001) and does freelance work (editing/photos/video) for some of the biggest gaming orgs around.  

Anyways OT.. NINJA TUNES. 

in no particular order: zyphex, kaltertod, bacon, and me. maybe griff too. 

/stemcirclejerk

I'm in CS so count me in there too.
Tanker CMXL.

we should place bets on who will have the highest income of any THF'er in the next five years. 

I think KBlocker is probably doing the best right now.

I'm up there, but not with you banking / finance motherfuckers.

I made 50k last year but in a couple ill be making 80k+. I know I won't be number 1 but top 5 seems reasonable
The average salary for co-op at my university is 69k so by the time I've graduated, I'll hopefully have a pretty good job. Fingers crossed anyways lol.
I picked the wrong major, that's for damn sure. I had the grades for STEM/Business at UT and had an ex talk me out of it. FML.
Selling drugs seems like a better source of income, plus it's not taxed.
I wouldn't mind owning a grow house! I wouldn't use the product and have clean background. Maybe if teaching falls through...
It's really popular here, then people rape the goverment and get welfare, foodstamps, section 8 housing, etc.

Oh shit man, not surprised, I think a lot of video editors and people who do Halo, CoD and CS editing manage to get quite high up if they are serious? As it sort of doubles up your experience so to speak? I know I went into college knowing more than people around me when I started for sure.

After Frag was cool, he barely used this site though (a bit like you till recently Fatal! That's why I was surprised to see you here a few weeks back! haha) - but didn't he like sell out big time with Snipetality? I don't really remember the specifics.

Zola sort of counts? He started like FraggingRights as a successor to this site, but it sort of went to shit, but he did that Halo Restrospect which was damn cool.

Also, Dick Hair (Dkahre) I have a clip on you and Rusty Panda in TT2 ;)

Fragging Rights was GOAT

Maffa & Haze: cause cool cats (@haze give us more than hello pls)

Hey there.

I miss Bearshy and Vicer... they were my bros, especially Bearshy, from 2006 to 2008.  I'd love to talk to them again. 

But really, I miss what this forum used to be most of all... the vibe, the community, just everything. I wish people stuck around. 

Anyone who use to post in WIP or was a good editor, i know my account isn't old and i never made an account until i signed up for that H3 summer MLG tournament you guys had in like 2011. (Forgot what my password and email to that account was) I've always lurked on this forum since like early 2007...

IDK why this memory has always stuck with me but i remember when Markurs posted a thread trying to recruit for Viral Design and everyone was bashing him saying not another editing group. Now i look back on that laughing because it turned out to be probably the most popular editing group Halo had. 

Also what ever happened to Ghoster? He legit just disappeared one day...

SHEEEEIT, i thought you was gone on the forums
I was for a long time dude, randomly came across it last week and decided to see this new layout and if I recognized any names.

I was for a long time dude, randomly came across it last week and decided to see this new layout and if I recognized any names.

0:

St3wbaby

I miss Bearshy and Vicer... they were my bros, especially Bearshy, from 2006 to 2008.  I'd love to talk to them again. 

But really, I miss what this forum used to be most of all... the vibe, the community, just everything. I wish people stuck around. 

I have Vicer on FB. Man, that boy is handsome.

I think KBlocker is probably doing the best right now.

I'm up there, but not with you banking / finance motherfuckers.

I own TheHaloForum, I make loads of cash.

Hey dude, knew you would still be around here haha. Hows everything with you? 

Hey dude, knew you would still be around here haha. Hows everything with you? 

Getting married in January, working my dream job + my business is going well on the side. Been pretty happy! :)

How about you sir?

Getting married in January

Wait a sec here. Are you marrying the girl that you were having all that drama with?

Getting married in January

Wait a sec here. Are you marrying the girl that you were having all that drama with?

Nah.

Life has been good to me since those days :)

Why hasn't Gage killed himself yet?

Holy shit dude congrats! That's amazing. 

I just graduated undergrad with my bachelors in social work and certified drug and alcohol counseling certificate. Planning on going back for my MSW next may. Other than that I've been playing in bands, went of a few tours, just been trying to enjoy myself. 

Dymdez
ArKiVe PogChamp

Let's see.

Gunshot, Shook on3, Kiko Mia, Aftershock, PistoL, QsK Carnage, Abused Goat, Murda, Tiresomecow, and ShadowX just to name a few.

RIP Elmo. Legit cried. Always was a great person

Let's see.

Gunshot, Shook on3, Kiko Mia, Aftershock, PistoL, QsK Carnage, Abused Goat, Murda, Tiresomecow, and ShadowX just to name a few.

Half that list I hope to never hear from again...  lmao.

Soulja pls

RIP Elmo. Legit cried. Always was a great person

After all my bullshit here. He would still make me laugh and chat with me on AIM years ago. I don't know how many times he made me laugh.

I miss the old MLG Dallas 2007 crew.

Haz3, NoK, DonMiguel, MsTk, Ball3s, Bsik, Niceguy, NMExCON, Midpoint, etc.

I think B said he still has the pics archived somewhere, but that was also like 10 years ago.  Those would be fun to see again.