Post a Former Member you Miss and Why

I miss the old MLG Dallas 2007 crew.

Haz3, NoK, DonMiguel, MsTk, Ball3s, Bsik, Niceguy, NMExCON, Midpoint, etc.

I think B said he still has the pics archived somewhere, but that was also like 10 years ago.  Those would be fun to see again.

http://imgur.com/a/p6wWY

Miss you, brother. Check your PMs for the full archive. <3

Pinball and Rhyno, every now and again I wonder how they're doing.

If you come back through Austin let me know. I'm only a few blocks from downtown and hit 6th street frequently. I think the one weekend you were down I was back up in Dallas. :(

Also, what ever happend to Nok? I matched with balles on Tinder last year at one point lol. 

NOCAPS, and everyone from QsK, GV, TBFE and Halomega.

NOCAPS started me up on youtube, uploading and everything and was one of the few people I really got along with when I first started coming to H2F. And all the other people from other forums that frequented here were all the old homies, especially the old QsK crew.

Oh, and Nic3. We never did finish our little competition to see who could get the best stick clips. Same goes for Plastic Spoons and Who iz Ryan.

If you come back through Austin let me know. I'm only a few blocks from downtown and hit 6th street frequently. I think the one weekend you were down I was back up in Dallas. :(

Also, what ever happend to Nok? I matched with balles on Tinder last year at one point lol. 

I still keep in touch with NoK. He's doing very well! If you're trying to reconnect let me know and I'll PM you his Facebook.

I miss OscarMayerNinja--he never got to see my fucking tribute--now TRIBUTES plural--before he left!

Oh, and Bjorn. I've been trying to get in touch with him for that blowjob and he's just been a ghost.

Even when I do come back you'll likely not know. I've always been a lurker.

Stobs was the nicest dude ever. I miss him a lot. He legitimately motivated me to be a better person.

Scott.

Still waiting for him to give me his picture. And then his number. Probz his address too.

NOCAPS started me up on youtube, uploading and everything and was one of the few people I really got along with when I first started coming to H2F. And all the other people from other forums that frequented here were all the old homies, especially the old QsK crew.

Oh, and Nic3. We never did finish our little competition to see who could get the best stick clips. Same goes for Plastic Spoons and Who iz Ryan.

Spoons and I still talk from time to time. Here is his Twitter - https://twitter.com/JonD

Stobs was a pimp where did he go? What happened to QsK King? Also i miss mike posting here instead of at BE
Yeah I only talk to mike on Twitter now :'(
Wes2000 for sure. Played hundreds of hours together - I am actually looking to chat with him and changed my clan name in MCC to WhereisWes2000 in hopes of finding someone who knows. My creepy message in a bottle. Also, I ToM I bc he was hilarious in a non Croyt type of loser way. He would get so mad playing hahahaha

Dude... 

that list is awesome..

so glad you added slutsmasher - any chance you still have a copy of his montage? Song was by Manfred Manns Earth Band - Blinded by the light.

Fuckinh Haz3, how'd I forget about haz3

Ntherik was such an interesting guy, asking me to teach him dutch over AIM.

Another shout out to whoever helped out with getting Elmo back to his fam, that shit was powerful.

Smuttny, that dude's like pure positivity. If you're out there, I'm finally training kickboxing again. 

Milerliteweight anyone? lol

RIP/Kenpachi was crazy. Playing halo with him and Scott was fun.

PoopdeckPappy: legitimately one of the funniest dudes i've met online. created TIFE which helped shape me in my teens to be a classy degenerate. also lived close to me for a while, but we never hung out. :[

rook, Mike, August/Lithium, Brightside, Useful Idiot, Synergy (Cold Synergy on h2f), NthErik, Nate (irl friend), zeague, NewBilf/Drue and all the rest of the TIFE fam.so many others i can't recall atm, but i love them equally.

Sociable was cool. So was Stobs. Very nice as was mentioned by others ITT. Rebal and all those who gave me sage advice in my vulnerable years. I remember I had a thread in the exclusives section about a girl I was crushing on. They helped me get over her.

Gotta say, I miss Z. I miss the love/hate relationship we all used to have with our admin and all the trolling that came with it. :]

Smuttny, that dude's like pure positivity. If you're out there, I'm finally training kickboxing again.

A true guardian of the real. He's still out there serving up your Facebook feed's best statuses. 

PoopdeckPappy: legitimately one of the funniest dudes i've met online. created TIFE which helped shape me in my teens to be a classy degenerate. also lived close to me for a while, but we never hung out. :[

rook, Mike, August/Lithium, Brightside, Useful Idiot, Synergy (Cold Synergy on h2f), NthErik, Nate (irl friend), zeague, NewBilf/Drue and all the rest of the TIFE fam.so many others i can't recall atm, but i love them equally.

Sociable was cool. So was Stobs. Very nice as was mentioned by others ITT. Rebal and all those who gave me sage advice in my vulnerable years. I remember I had a thread in the exclusives section about a girl I was crushing on. They helped me get over her.

Gotta say, I miss Z. I miss the love/hate relationship we all used to have with our admin and all the trolling that came with it. :]

sup

Really set the foundation of low standards, what a legend. 

I miss OscarMayerNinja--he never got to see my fucking tribute--now TRIBUTES plural--before he left!

Oh, and Bjorn. I've been trying to get in touch with him for that blowjob and he's just been a ghost.

Even when I do come back you'll likely not know. I've always been a lurker.

Hey dude!  Been a while.

Man, reminiscing about the old days.  Looked through my friends list on H2F.

silverstarxx, sars, Trav, Bearshy, Maverick

This! Too many people to list, but they know who they are.

I missed u. 

@B ‍ Ray in that fucking button down lol what a legend. 

SOMEONE PLAY H3 WITH ME! hahahah hey guys laugh

Nate was always dope, whats up with him? 

I still keep in touch with Kariz/Dylan and use to keep in touch with Mez, but he's went MIA since Dec. 

Hey Savage! laugh

Miss you guy, too. 

Singular because only one of you mentioned me, I believe. Bleeding heart here...

Kind of want Pistol to drop in and update us on his amazing life

He's probably OD'd on heroin.

Or fentanyl.

How is Ian doing?
He posted a few weeks back

He posted a few weeks back

used to text and Snapchat him all the time. Kept in touch for a time, but of course things change. Got an email from the old h2f and visited the old site. Miss that place. Figured I'd come around here and see who's kicking. I've been wondering how his health is and all that. 

How you been slater?

Gurphy bb sent a long overdue toilet snap a couple weeks ago <3

Also, y'all should ask how tervy bb is doing <3

Gurphy bb sent a long overdue toilet snap a couple weeks ago <3

Also, y'all should ask how tervy bb is doing <3

haha used to make me laugh so hard with those. He and packie loved the toilet selfies. 

What about Colo? Smuttny? Sicktistik? Crafty? Muhzzy? Buk? Sky? Mike? Moose? 

Im good, my long time injury is mostly gone so I'm full blast on all kinds of athletic adventures (trailruns, bike tours, kickboxing). Really enjoying that release.

Working at a city planning and design firm mostly focused on public service heavy areas like historic city centers. We do good work, not just writing what our employers think they want to see so it's pretty motivating.

I'm Master of Ceremonies/helping out planning for my sister's wedding which is gonna be interesting.

Overall I'd say I'm doing better than I thought I would a few years back, not having that injury on my mind all the time really opens up the chances I see and take.

How bout you?

Im good, my long time injury is mostly gone so I'm full blast on all kinds of athletic adventures (trailruns, bike tours, kickboxing). Really enjoying that release.

Working at a city planning and design firm mostly focused on public service heavy areas like historic city centers. We do good work, not just writing what our employers think they want to see so it's pretty motivating.

I'm Master of Ceremonies/helping out planning for my sister's wedding which is gonna be interesting.

Overall I'd say I'm doing better than I thought I would a few years back, not having that injury on my mind all the time really opens up the chances I see and take.

How bout you?

thats awesome! I remember when you had that injury and were going through some rough nights. Glad that things have improved tremendously in that regard. Glad that you have plenty of opportunities in your life to chase after, injury free. My mother just got done doing that for one of her best friends wedding. She basically was the main planner and had everything set up and organized. She's done it before though. Good luck with your sisters ceremony!

as for me, I've just been around really. I am still a warehouse manager with this small company. After putting a lot of thought into my future I have come to a realization that I might really enjoy a career in the forensics field, like working for the police perhaps or a private company. I have taken a real interest in case files and projections and the psychology of crime and crime scenes. It's fascinating to me and something I've shown to be very interested in learning about, so I'm definitely gonna give that a shot. Met a girl last August who I'm proud to say I'm in love with. We are planning on moving in together within the next 12 months or so. She's a very successful girl for this state of her life. She just turned 21 and will have her bachelors degree soon in paralegal studies. She works downtown on a big office. I don't deserve her but I love her to death. 

Thats pretty much me. A few years ago, I started having plans 5 or 6 days and nights out of the week. And just grew distant from the forums and using social media and even getting on Xbox live. Taking up more interests and meeting her has kept me out of the house even further, which imo is great considering how I used to spend my time at home alone not really doing much. I'm much happier now than I have ever been, and grateful to have the great things I have in life.