Looking for very high level MLG gameplay

All I can say is that this will be a very big project I will be taking on, and I only want the best of gameplay to contemplate the editing I will be doing. This project will likely be a dual edit w/ Omn1science, who is a great editor. If you have clips that I am able to capture myself, hit me up!

Skype - klngedy0 or Devil King IV

If that doesn't work you're always welcome to PM me!

bump just to link my YT channel too if anyone's curious about my ability. I do edit for a team w/ 30k subs but then again it's CoD and I know it can't really be used to measure my Halo ability, but I would say I am capable enough of doing Halo.
bump
how big do you expect this montage to be? like, not just editing wise, but also in length? because me and my brother have tons of clips (mostly mlg) saved from basically day 1 of halo 3. Next to mlg we also have a pretty good amount of sticks (also in social though) so idk if that would be a problem as well?

only thing is, it will be hard for me to put them in the fs for you to capture. i do have my own capture card and all the clips are capped, but if you are really persistent in capping your own angles and such, im not sure if that would work...

how big do you expect this montage to be? like, not just editing wise, but also in length? because me and my brother have tons of clips (mostly mlg) saved from basically day 1 of halo 3. Next to mlg we also have a pretty good amount of sticks (also in social though) so idk if that would be a problem as well?

only thing is, it will be hard for me to put them in the fs for you to capture. i do have my own capture card and all the clips are capped, but if you are really persistent in capping your own angles and such, im not sure if that would work...

Given that H3 is probably one of the more easier games to move clips, maybe you could make a couple of alts and store 'em? In terms of length I would say about maybe 4-6 mins for each editor (there's two of us).

is it possible to move the clips to alts without having live? don't really have much experience with that stuff since we never got to having an editor. 
Just get a silver account, H3 lets you mess about w/ footage on silver accounts.
okay well that shouldn't be too big of a problem then ;)