Walrosh M1

Nice vid guys! Cool to see some h3 mlg goodness again, clips were pretty solid. I dug the edit on the whole but i think your hurt yourself with the very repetitive music selection. Very hard to keep excitement when everything starts feeling similar, as you already have a similar theme with the gameplay (mlg) which makes for a limited differentiation. If u want it upped to the thf channel give me a pm

gonna be pretty blunt with ya here and say that i wasn't a fan. my main gripe was with the editing. it was all over the place, man. it felt like every cookie cutter effect that is used for pro MLG videos was jammed into this video with no consistency or real theme. the transitions seemed like they were all halfway through finishing but because you have to keep up with the pace of the music music, you cut the transition short. if you have to cut half of the transition to do a hard cut for the sake of syncing, then that transition shouldn't be there in the first place. gameplay was good at times and then really, really average. 

take from this review what you will, and i hope to see your editing again soon!