Looking for editor

So, I need an editor for my third Lawltage.

What is a lawltage? You might ask yourself. A Lawltage is a montage of clips that basically make me laugh or I find ammusing.  Accidental Suicides, Betrayals, Being Betrayed, weird multi-kills ect.

It's a laid back thing, and doesn't require a whole lot, but I still want it to be enjoyable. The other two came out to my likings, but I want this one to be different. I want to see someone put effort into it. The first and second one were just thrown into Vegas, No real editing. I made a teaser for the third one and was barely able to do that. For whatever reason, my computer won't load vegas or AE. And its a struggle on my backup computer.

If you're interested, post here or PM me.

I can also post the first two if you'd like. And I can post the Teaser, if anyone is interested.

Thank you ahead of time!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I don't have all the clips yet. I'm expecting this to be ready by later this year. I want to lock an editor or have a few interested people incase one can't do it by the time I have all the clips. The expected release is winter 2015. So PM me if interested and I'll add you to the list of editors who want to do it.

I'm also going to post the first two and the teaser.

Editors: 
PizzaMuffinTime
Rhis

Would love to.
same,
Sweet! Added to the list!

Hey! I have a funny collateral betrayal in Reach with the sniper rifle. I have the clip on my FS...would that work for a clip?

https://haloreachstats.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/hd%20simplicityy/h...

it says by TD Appocolapse...that was my older profile name.