Looking for H3 montage editor/caper! Paying $40

Hey guys I'm looking for a decent editor who also has the ability to capture the clips on their own.

Not looking for anything super fancy - just a well rounded editor.  Willing to paypal $40 as payment.

I have 14 clips totaling just under 3.5 minutes.

Bamp

I'm swamped right now, but I could be free in a couple months if you still haven't found anyone at that point.

Can't embed examples of my editing right now, but everything should be on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3F_rrZEGkX7xfdd53pTkrw

​Still pretty new to editing

could u show us some clips?

o fuck describe the clips then

I'm swamped right now, but I could be free in a couple months if you still haven't found anyone at that point.

Can't embed examples of my editing right now, but everything should be on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3F_rrZEGkX7xfdd53pTkrw

​Still pretty new to editing

Awesome man! Please let me know when you are free to work on mine! :)

could u show us some clips?

o fuck describe the clips then

Unfortunatly not :/

I don't have the ability to unfortunately :(

You could add me on XBL GT: Gabe Landeskog and look at file share to see some if you like.

They're average clips, I'm not pro or anything ha.

I like your gamertag. Landy is a beaut. 

Ha! Thanks man.

I assume you're a Canucks fan?

I'm willing to do it if someone can cap for me. I've been looking for a Halo project for a bit now. I can't use my capture card right now because my desktop isn't working :/ Let me know if you're interested. I can probably find someone to cap the clips.

Here's my Youtube channel if you want to see some of my videos.

EDIT: I know you asked for someone who can cap themselves but if I find someone else, it's fine right?

Ha! Thanks man.

I assume you're a Canucks fan?

Leafs fan actually :P. Big fan of Landy/Duchene/MacK/ROR/Iginla though :P. Basically your top 6.

LEAFS SUCK

I'm willing to do it if someone can cap for me. I've been looking for a Halo project for a bit now. I can't use my capture card right now because my desktop isn't working :/ Let me know if you're interested. I can probably find someone to cap the clips.

Here's my Youtube channel if you want to see some of my videos.

EDIT: I know you asked for someone who can cap themselves but if I find someone else, it's fine right?

Yah absolutely man, as long as you can get the clips!

The videos on your channel look great! Let me know if you're interested.

ps my clips are on my xbox 360 fileshare...not on the xbox one...not sure if that's going to be a problem for you or not?

No that's actually better. I actually have a 360 in my room, not an Xbox One :P I'll see if I can get my desktop working to capture the clips. Otherwise, I'll just have to find someone here.

No that's actually better. I actually have a 360 in my room, not an Xbox One :P I'll see if I can get my desktop working to capture the clips. Otherwise, I'll just have to find someone here.

Sounds good man!

Let me know if you're able to get it working!

Hey, I've gotten the clips capped and edited most of it yesterday/today. You have any other way I can contact you?