Serious editor looking for serious players! (THF Movie Competition) CLOSED!

STILL looking for a player who like to join THe Halo Forum Movie Comp. with me. Very serious editor who doesn't have too much history on my portfolio but is always looking to make creative work. I'm asking for either Halo 3 or Halo 5 competitive play so this is for the players who take pride in their clips and would love a good edit to do them justice. Not looking to combine any of the series, would like to edit just one of the 2 to keep the video straight-foward. Please either comment below or PM me. Also my Skype is largoforpresident if you'd like to talk to me straight on that platform. Some of my work is shown below.

what if i'm too serious for you?
I had messaged you weeks ago and you never even responded. I'm editing myself now anyway though. Just for the future, its always nice to get some response even if its saying that you don't want to edit. I would respect that a lot more. I've been ignored so many times and honestly I lose a lot of respect for people who do it. Maybe you just didn't see the message though. Best of luck!

Then we would create a very serious project together

I had messaged you weeks ago and you never even responded. I'm editing myself now anyway though. Just for the future, its always nice to get some response even if its saying that you don't want to edit. I would respect that a lot more. I've been ignored so many times and honestly I lose a lot of respect for people who do it. Maybe you just didn't see the message though. Best of luck!

No I saw and I apologize for not responding. Don't visit this site as much as before due to a busy life so when I saw the message and realized it wasn't something I was interested in, for some odd reason I didn't give the extra thought to let you know what my thoughts were. Been meaning to post this thread weeks ago and you see how long it took me to actually post it haha again sorry man, hopefully whatever project I get to create will be good enough for you to think "Ahh he's a good guy."

He knows how to edit, thus he must be a good guy?

He knows how to edit, thus he must be a good guy?

LOL YES! 

GL finding someone. Maybe scour the beyond forums or something for a tryhard h5 kid that wants a tage.

I know I already posted there but I got more responses creating my own thread versus posting in that one. Don't think enough people were actively viewing the thread 

No worries, just trying to spread that thread around and make it more active. 
I'll send you a PM in a moment
Hey sent you a message as well regarding editing a montage, I've got enough H5 clips stored and want them put together by a good editor. Doesn't have to be for the THF contest either, and no rush if you're working on another project