Mathmatical vs The Natural

or, are these two equal? are our minds just part of a grand design?

bring in some intelligence which most would agree I lack to some degree.

this may be amusing but if we do not stop consuming we'll be history.

towards a thinking humanity, please?

Everything in nature has roots in mathematics. I'm not sure if this is a "vs." thing.
"Everything in nature has roots in mathematics" what in the hell are you talking about
I'm not sure if this is a " WiNDeX vs. PM" thing.

As much as I enjoy philosophy, it sort of clouds our perception of reality with useless rambling. Everything can be calculated. Nature, DNA, etc, all involve mathematics. Everything and everyone is constantly performing complex mathematical actions all the time without really giving them any thought.

Every nanosecond we are causing countless atomic actions and/or reactions. Breathing, walking, driving, or even thinking. Now it trully takes someone devoted to fully understand what and how we do things. Obviously, inanimate objects do not retain a conscious to comprehend.

Think of it this way. We are a collection of atoms trying to understand themselves. Let that sink in.

Am I the only one who expected a Mew2King vs Mango video, only going by the name of this topic?
you're a fucking idiot

you're a fucking idiot

And you're a pretentious, sadistic looser who poisons online discussion.

The very words have not been created yet, to even come close to convincing selfish internet users (such as yourself) to stop fucking with people online. Your mere existence on this forum has been a complete joke and waste of constructive potential.  Your incoherent, vague jabs have amounted to nothing but delusional satisfaction, empowering your pathetic, and largely mysterious ego. I would assume (and this is entirely subjective), you find achievement when someone replies in such a manor as this, having wasted a considerable amount of time and effort in a futile attempt to end someone's tedious shenanigans. 

So if, in any way, I have sparked a neural charge in your wasteful mind, I congradulate you, and I wish you the best. 

If not, my unintentional outcome may possibly lead you to a small grin, followed by a snarky reply and/or last laugh. If so, I have thus proven my point.

Everything in nature has roots in mathematics. I'm not sure if this is a "vs." thing.

I agree.

To clarify:

Are we not separating our selves from the natural design with the intellect of the mind?

In a sense, trying to find the meaning of life through religion and science.

Bad or Good? or Both?

lol just cus we're intelligent enough to create a world filled with technology and advanced medicine. doesn't mean we're "moving" away from nature. Everything in front of u is the pure nature of existence because of events that have been happening since the beginning of "time". Just cus u ain't a caveman on some Adam and Eve bullshit don't mean ur any less natural than "them" in fact the more intelligent we become day by day the more we progress by the nature of the universe.

I'm not one to judge but a philosophy thread doesn't belong on a gaming forum because honestly no one here is coming on a gaming forum for good philosophy and if u are then ur just a fucking poser

i can't believe I even posted in this -.-

so then, in a sense, wouldn't we our selves be some form of technology?

sure...... if that's the only word in ur vocabulary

ur using that word so wrong that just like shit u need to read a book homie, I can't even give u a good response if ur questions don't make sense and I'm not gonna waste my time interpreting what ur trying to say with a paragraph that would be longer than the response itself to the question.

like at this point I can't even tell if u trolling 

This is why I avoid being serious on Internet forums

Fountain of Dreams salty runback baby

im no troll im just, a:

"after all there's just the two of us."

so, yes, lets make sum musty love.

lol good song