Whats your favorite video game of all time?

Halo 2's Campaign

Halo: Reach's Multiplayer

Mercenaries was super fun.

Anyone ever get their hands on Champions of Norrath? I loved playing that game. Played hours and hours and hours with friends. Played it back in like 2005-2008

Mercenaries was just pure awesomeness.

Bx, are you about to surprise the shit out of me and tell me you were a part of Warp Pipe back in the day? I was about to quote your initial post and was about to bring this up. I was #2 on OCGN's (Online Console Gaming Network ) forums and won a few of Warp Pipe's tournaments (member since beta). You'd blow my mind if you were a part of the community as well and we never had a chance to discuss this! I'd play through Warp Pipe and Xlink when the hubs were pouring with players however I've never heard of Bullet (link?).  Great fuckin' times, so glad I was able to experience tunneling. 2001-05 was just awesome.

Topic:

Best in the world, baby.

I wish I could indulge you sir, but I absolutely no idea what you're talking about.  Sorry man.

Bx, are you about to surprise the shit out of me and tell me you were a part of Warp Pipe back in the day? I was about to quote your initial post and was about to bring this up. I was #2 on OCGN's (Online Console Gaming Network ) forums and won a few of Warp Pipe's tournaments (member since beta). You'd blow my mind if you were a part of the community as well and we never had a chance to discuss this! I'd play through Warp Pipe and Xlink when the hubs were pouring with players however I've never heard of Bullet (link?).  Great fuckin' times, so glad I was able to experience tunneling. 2001-05 was just awesome.

Topic:

Best in the world, baby.

From late 90s to late 2000s was a great time for gaming.

Damn man I was pumped for a bit there and didn't realize you were talking about karts. Warp Pipe was tunneling software for the GameCube from '03-'06 or so. It's still available today but I was talking about being a part of that website's community back then. I thought when you said Bullet you were talking about some GameCube tunneling software that I haven't heard of, haha.
That locomotive thingy. Glad that speedrun uses it as well lol
Halo 2, no doubt. I've put so many hours into it and all-nighters. 
The Legend on Zelda (Ocarina of Time) is also one of my favorites