HCS Season 1 Finals

HOLY SHIT ROYAL 2 GOING CLUTCH

Making it tie #3 and going for ANOTHER 5 minute game tie breaker DAMN

Isn't this what happened with Str8 in the Invitational (idk who they played)? So many ties

Noble isn't going to win a game.

yikes

Bravo just spilled the beans on the Denial Team Montage dropping before or after the finals match

yikes what? that was my prediction for their initial series against EG, and they squeaked by with 1. Wasn't that far off.

Noble isn't going to win a game.

yikes

Bravo just spilled the beans on the Denial Team Montage dropping before or after the finals match

yikes what? that was my prediction for their initial series against EG, and they squeaked by with 1. Wasn't that far off.

Read it as a generic statement. Had no idea it was aimed at the EG series.

WOW 

Another tie...... Going on to the THIRD tie breaker game. Unreal

Well it's over. CLG moves on to Grand Finals after reversing 0-2 series and surviving a Game 5x4 tie breaker.

Can't wait to watch them play EG again. Still think EG is going to win in the end.

GGs to both EG and C9. EG takes 1st and 50k with a sweep though.

https://twitter.com/C9Ninja/status/574640591180558336

During an intense tie breaker x3 that CLG won.

dat Walshy stare

It was a pleasure being able to watch that Noble Black vs. CLG series. Watching CLG come back from being down 2-0, and then playing 4 tie breaking matches was some of the most intense and enjoyable Halo I've seen in awhile. 
so EG won it all? what's their roster?
so EG won it all? what's their roster?
Snipedown Roy Lunchbox Lethal filling in for Pistola

It was a pleasure being able to watch that Noble Black vs. CLG series. Watching CLG come back from being down 2-0, and then playing 4 tie breaking matches was some of the most intense and enjoyable Halo I've seen in awhile. 

It was such a good series. So glad I tuned into the stream when I did. This was one of the more enjoyable events I've watched in awhile. Probably dating back to H3. Seeing how many people showed up to watch that match and the finals is good to see.

If EG actually brings Pistola back and Lxthul goes elsewhere, it's going to make CLG better than EG again. Would be super interesting if EG kept Lxthul and CLG made a change to pick up Pistola to get over the hump. Kind of like the Strongside to FB back in the day.
I was there at PAX East for the whole thing, spent most of my day just watching the games haha, it was awesome though! Gave up my seat so maniac could watch the finals and got a ESL shirt because of it, and got some autographs afterwards. I'm in the background on Walshy's picture on twitter wearing an MLG shirt lol if anyone wants to spot me out. Those game 5 replays between CLG and NB were insane, everyone was going nuts there!

I was there at PAX East for the whole thing, spent most of my day just watching the games haha, it was awesome though! Gave up my seat so maniac could watch the finals and got a ESL shirt because of it, and got some autographs afterwards. I'm in the background on Walshy's picture on twitter wearing an MLG shirt lol if anyone wants to spot me out. Those game 5 replays between CLG and NB were insane, everyone was going nuts there!

I'm mega jelly, I skowered the far reaches  of the internet for a Sunday PAX Pass but couldn't find one :(

What was PAX like in general? Cool merch/stuff being sold? What was it like meeting the pros?

Very glad that EG win.  I'm excited to see what season 2 will hold.
that dope man!

I don't really like the idea of one maybe two "LAN" tournaments before the season 2 finals.

They're essentially getting ready for H5, but it sucks for how short the H2A run on the scene went for.

Man I hope Halo 5 doesn't do what Reach did to the Halo tourney scene, ie kill it with fire. IMO, if they would up the payouts and keep H2A going, the competitive Halo scene would thrive again.

I'm mega jelly, I skowered the far reaches  of the internet for a Sunday PAX Pass but couldn't find one :(

What was PAX like in general? Cool merch/stuff being sold? What was it like meeting the pros?

I usually go each year with a friend and his brothers but they went Saturday so I just got dropped off there by myself and could do whatever I wanted. I like going there just for the atmosphere and to play some small games, last year I entered a tournament for a game I never even played, Blur, because the H:CEA tournament was full, and I made it to the finals haha. It was a surprisingly good game though. I tried to find some cool shirts and stuff yesterday but I didn't have much luck. I only spent $12 the whole day and it was on food. I'm not really a big gamer I guess, I just play Halo like nonstop haha and occasionally Fifa, but that's it. Most of the bigger gaming companies don't sell shirts and stuff, they might give away shirts for free for doing surveys or playing a game. It's typically the smaller developers that have some shirts at their booths.

Noble Black seemed kind of mad because they had no where to sit to watch the finals and were told not to sit on the aisle (right behind me) and just lost after like 5 replays of game 5 (I thought they were playing better than CLG and deserved to go through). I gave Maniac a seat and he said thank you, which was respectable I guess. I also gave Snip3down my marker to sign other people's stuff with, he seemed liked a really cool guy, he didn't act any different than you would expect him to after watching his stream or interviews, same with Walshy. Kind of makes you realize that these pros are just ordinary people and don't think of themselves like superstars like we think of them as haha.. And yeah PAX tickets sell out really fast. Three-day passes and Saturday passes sell out in like 30 minutes and Friday and Sunday last a while, but only like 2-3 weeks max. I would definately recommend going next year though, it is always a really good time!

that dope man!

It was, I felt like I didn't do as much at PAX as I would want to, but at the same time watching those games was so cool. There was a huge turnout for them, especially the finals!

Most of the pros are really laid back. I went to UGC St. Louis in January and they were all really chill. As for the Lethul and Ola deal, if Pistola does come back and replace Lethul, I don't see him going to any team other than Noble Black, with Aries being the one that I could see being dropped.