Destiny Thread

THF Destiny Clan: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/146927

Post your thoughts, find people to play with, share your clips, etc.

I got this clip goofing off with the NLB.

http://xboxclips.com/Savagr/ab24192f-8bc0-4f5c-920e-be4a48136d7a

​I then turned on StreamerHouse's channel, hunted him down and killed him with NLB for the whole match, delighting in his rage. Pretty satisfying I must say.

​Post your gamertag and I'll add it to the list:

• Savagr
  • H2F ShocK
  • KoRRRuPT
  • vetoL HD
  • Mukandivate
  • Admiral Twitchy
  • XiL Destruction
  • SM Panic
  • hi Hurricane

Useful Links:

I came here to post this thread, damn it. 

Haha, love it ^^ Also, sweet headshot spree with the sniper man!

Not much more satisfying than 3 kills with the Golden Gun: http://xboxclips.com/H2F+ShocK/614a4ea0-1f9d-4062-a00b-220915902113

Also, still looking for people to complete some missions/strikes/raids. I can't level up much further without help :)

Thanks! The NLB (No Land Beyond) is the most worthless exotic in the game as far as PVE goes, but it's quite fun popping domes with it in PVP.

Nice triple. I haven't played that map in months, I forgot it existed lol. Shame, it was actually one of my favorites. Were you playing regular 6v6 control?  For the past month I've been playing nothing but the DLC playlists, but even before the DLC I almost never got that map playing control...

I just added you. If you see me on Destiny, hit me up if you want to run some strikes or whatever.

I've actually been thinking about hopping on this again. Haven't touched it since I did like 10 raids and got no pieces of raid gear, stupid ass game. 

I feel like I'm the only human being playing this on the 360. I'll manage to get my XBONE eventually. No frandz to do the new raid with. :/

Basically perpetually stuck at lvl 30. Oh well. Voidwalker till I die.

Thanks! The NLB (No Land Beyond) is the most worthless exotic in the game as far as PVE goes, but it's quite fun popping domes with it in PVP.

Nice triple. I haven't played that map in months, I forgot it existed lol. Shame, it was actually one of my favorites. Were you playing regular 6v6 control?  For the past month I've been playing nothing but the DLC playlists, but even before the DLC I almost never got that map playing control...

I just added you. If you see me on Destiny, hit me up if you want to run some strikes or whatever.

Thanks, man. Yeah that was just 6v6 Control standard maps, I seem to get that one fairly often.

And that's awesome! I'll definitely message you when we're both on :)

We need to get you into our group, Savagr. I'm sure we'd both benefit.

Let me know if you want to join our GroupMe. 

Do it!! It'll be one huge party! yes

I'm down Gage.

Right now my Destiny routine is pretty lame; nightall/weekly once on tuesday, then bounties 2-3 days a week. I've been meaning to do the new raid, but I want to do it with a buddy of mine and our schedules mean we don't get to play together often. We tried destinylfg several times but no dice. Don't know what's up with that, we're both the highest level we can be without having done the raid.

You think you could sherpa some Crota virgins through sometime? Or know someone who could? haha

Well they took me into their group, and I'm a Destiny virgin...lol.

Always room for a THF Destiny player :)

Our group is the GOAT
I fucking hate getting so far into the nightfall and getting killed super easily. All I need is one other person and I could fly through this shit And this universal remote is so garbage unless you have the upgraded range and more damage when you aim down sights.
@Admiral Twitchy and @Savagr just download the GroupMe app on your phone, register an account with your email address and PM me the email address you used to sign up. I'll add you to the chat.
Lost a clash game earlier 10180 to like 10015. What. The.Fuck. We were up the whole game too About to not sell my 40in tv and use it for gaming. I picked up a 55 or 60 in and since then I've been playing like shit.
I mean 90% of players in crucible suck ass

I mean 90% of players in crucible suck ass

It definitely does not feel very competitive aha. I'm not too sure if they have a behind the scene rating system for MM like they did with Halo though.

What's keeping you from getting an Xbox One?
I mean, when I play, it's either a close game or we're getting blown out. I rarely get on the teams that are doing the stomping.
Going to upgrade my Titan to like 30 and maybe upgrade some more exotic guns and that'll be it for me probably until the new DLC. I'll still play a little until Borderlands comes out for the One then that's all I'm going to be playing
titans are cheap

I run 2 hunters and a titan. hunters are 32 when I swap gear between them and my titan is at 30 atm

still missing gjallarhorn though :/

^^ 2 32's and a 30, and still no Ghally? Ouch, man.

Finally fully upgraded my sunsinger, now voidwalker is the only subclass I haven't fully leveled.

I hate the warlock jump, it's so weak. The final jump upgrade for each subclass is such an improvement, especially blink. It will take me a while to figure out how to control it though. The hunter's triple jump is still my favorite though.

I have been running a fair bit of crucible lately + the weekly heroic/nightfall once in a while. Add KoRRRuPT if you ever feel like shreddin. Maybe attach a message saying THF so I have an idea as to who it is. Thanks.

- 31 Hunter

- 28 Titan

We should probably update the OP with gamertags, that way anyone can add us and join the fun.

GT: H2F ShocK, just send a msg saying you're from THF

^^ 2 32's and a 30, and still no Ghally? Ouch, man.
pretty lame

Got the game on XBone the day it came out (midnight release). I enjoy it, but not enough diverse content. I play LOTS of multiplayer though....I am on Destiny Tracker. Ranked in all the leaderboards. I am the second best sniper (Precision and total sniper kills) in Oregon :D

for total sniper kills: http://destinytracker.com/destiny/leaderboards/xbox/KillsSniper?grouped=...

Precision sniper kills: http://destinytracker.com/destiny/leaderboards/xbox/PrecisionSniper?grou...

my first Destiny montage was a dualtage with a dude I met from Youtube. here it is :D  :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6OLjPeCvXc

the montage isnt the best, but it was good at the time for us. I am in the process of getting MUCH better clips..specifically sniper clips for myself.  I LOVE sniping in PvP

Curse you Xur!!

Fucker hasn't sold heavy ammo synths for what, 5 weeks now?

Curse you Xur!!

Fucker hasn't sold heavy ammo synths for what, 5 weeks now?

Something like that, he sold some 1 week before HM crota...anyways, us destiny players all know Xur is a bitch

Bungie nerf fusion rifles pls...

http://xboxclips.com/Savagr/ba28abe1-53fc-41c8-a9ce-0c68564836fc

Iron Banner gives me the overwhelming urge to spike my controller out the window into the snowy apocalypse.

SM Panic

27 hunter trying to beat vault of glass and crota's end

Why? I love the Iron Banner...even if I loose nearly all my games.
Was playing the 3v3 playlist just now with some real douchebags. The map was Pantheon, the other team got a 2-3 kill lead and all 3 went and hid on the ledge all the way in the back, HLG style. I got countersniped while trying to pick one of them off, and my team mates kept reviving me from behind a corner, only for me to die again instantly. That happened 6 times in a row before I went to the dashboard. The douchebaggery of the other team combined with my own team mates stupidity was just too much to handle at once...