Destiny Thread

I always wonder how lvl 34's in my team can still manage to go 2-12....
they have decent gear, they have to have at least some skills to get trough raids & arena and they should be playing the game for a while
how can they suck that bad, it really pisses me off sometimes, when a lvl 12 goes 1-10 I know it's because of his shit gear, and he should just finish the campaign first and complete some vanguard bounties, but a lvl 34? really?

sometimes you just have a bad game
I do have bad games every once in awhile. Also if I'm trying to do a hand cannon bounty I get shit on because I never use hand cannons
what?? Hand Cannons are like the best guns to use in crucible right now.

I'm still kicking myself for not buying The Last Word from Xur the weekend before HoW. 

An exotic hand cannon is the last piece I need. 

I know they are but when I'm not using the Thorn or last word and using a regular hand cannon, I get shit on. I'll stick with my scout rifles. I do best with them

I know you can have a bad game, but seeing the same 34 going negative 2-12 2 or 3 games in a row just makes me smh honestly.
there is also a difference between a bad game and going 2-12 no? I mean, when I have a bad game I go negative, but not THAT negative 

I hope Xur sells a handcannon this weekend.

pls xur pls

attempting skolas for the first time right now. hopefully this goes well

attempting skolas for the first time right now. hopefully this goes well

I hope you're doing it with people you know, I tried it with destiny tracker and everyone that joined had no sense of team movement for the last part, not passing the relic or whatever it is etc. I gave up after an hour at the final round with no improvement in sight

Ran HM Crota and HM VoG last night. Just got past the big gap with disappearing rocks when everyone quit for the night. Soo fucking fun. Can't believe waited this long. 

I scored: praedyths revenge, word of Crota, glohoo, arcane scout rifle, and a badass cloak so far. Super super happy about the word of Crota. Can now finally finish my thorn bounty. 

Also got an etheric light and obsidian mind from the nightfall. 

Beat HM VoG. Atheon is a motherfucker. Friend got the mythoclast on his first time. I got a poop helmet
Got my thorn finally FUCKING FINALLY
nice :) now to grind out leveling it up
Feel free to add me if you guys are one the xbone. GT is Galvin23

got the word of crota yesterday, played a bit of crucible before I went out and was already halfway the bounty haha, you can go 0.66 kd and it would even stay stabile with a primary void. Glad I just waited for it, now I don't have to tryhard snipe & wait for heavies while being careful not to die

edit: it's mine, got another bounty on my 2nd hunter 

got the word of crota yesterday, played a bit of crucible before I went out and was already halfway the bounty haha, you can go 0.66 kd and it would even stay stabile with a primary void. Glad I just waited for it, now I don't have to tryhard snipe & wait for heavies while being careful not to die

edit: it's mine, got another bounty on my 2nd hunter 

lol that's exactly what I did. Got word of crota I think wednesday night and completed it last night. Before only had void shotgun and fusion rifle. Fuck I was getting so pissed not making any progress. Glad I put it on the back burner until now.

I'm hoping to do HM Crota tonight on my titan and get the black hammer. Anything would be cool really.

hahaha, yeah, trying it without word of crota is a bitch

I've noticed you get a lot more good drops pretty much everywhere since HoW...
not only can u buy 36 light armor that doesn't need shards to upgrade anymore, u can really just play anything and get legendary drops all the time, kind of takes away the point of raiding for the best gear. accept for the raid exclusives which are beast ofc.

I used my sniper and a void rocket launcher. I got it pretty fast I would think. Never had the word of crota or fatebringer.

yeah, but I suck
I tried it for a few games tho, I think I was on 31/500 after like 5 or 6 games, and then I decided not to get frustrated by it and just wait

Stronger pulling away from this game until maybe TTK 

Just havnt had much interest in it especially now that elder scrolls is out.

grinding through nightfalls itself and only getting a shitty legendary fusion rifle 

They really need to broaded the rewards for the poe big chest. Only getting queens leg items is fucking gay

What sniper was that? Nice clip.

I should upload my 2-for-1 sniper quickscope I got last week.

low grade humility (void damage; kills have chance to grant bonus ammo: increase reload when empty)

love it for crucible, handles very smooth & perfect for quick mid range sniping.
shoots pretty fast as well. Got this with it during the same trials run lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqJDKeqq730

watched it frame by frame and I apparently shot a guy sniping from the same spot as the previous clip.

ooomg that was dirty

Here's a bunch of codes for that Red Bull quest if you're like me and don't want to have to drive out of state to a 7/11.  You might not get it on your first try but try a couple and one will likely work.

Redemption site

code list was removed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjbpXtqtLdo

destiny getting hyped for trickjumping?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjbpXtqtLdo

destiny getting hyped for trickjumping?

Got another goddamn thunder lord from the nightfall this week. 

I got those useless exotic boots... TWICE

Im hoping for something better when I run it on my hunter.

Also want to run the raids again before I leave monday. I'm trying to stack up as much strange coins and motes of light I can before leaving. My plan is to have my friend sign in every week to buy from Xur is need be. I could take my ps4 with me but idk if I will or not.

hahaha, I wish I could do that when I go to spain, but I don't think I could trust my sister

Had a hell of a time with the weekly last night. Wiped probably 4 times on omnigul. Didn't get shit for rewards either lol