.:: League of Legends ::.

Scotteh

EUW

Vayne

Region: NA

Summoner name: ThaggleS

Main role: Jungle

Main champion: Shaco

By the way, I am currently 93 LP Plat 1, Diamond here I come. :)

Currently 2-1 in Diamond promos!

Everyone who has posted their info so far, I have added you to the OP so it's easy to find each other's info and play together.

Post your information if you'd like for me to add it to the OP.

Also, does anyone know how to get rid of "double space" format when  I hit enter? 

shift+enter is normal space is all I know

damn, way to go, man... I'm like level 26 and can't play ranked yet :(
Played a few games last night for the first time in months. I don't know why I can't consistently play League, because I always have a blast when I play it. I'm only level 22, so that shows how little I have played compared to most. Only played with Ahri last night, and holy fuck she is so good. I just melt people.

I play a few games a day usually and my play time has just been increasing since I'm getting better and more confident about my play while learning better mechanics. I sometimes don't play as much as I'd like because I get caught up watching streams or other random League information videos.

And Ahri is fucking dope right now. You'll rip through people if you're able to land your skill shots.. I just wish I played her when DFG was still around. 

ez still melts face actually, totally forgot I played him until I didnt get a real sup so went with mobile adc. had a nida jungle so the poke was real on their sivir, mumu engage comp.
ez is my favorite champ, no doubt
I think the thing that gets me is the length of the games.  If you start a League game, you need to give it ~40 minutes of your undivided attention (if you want to be a good teammate and shit), and that's just something that I can't give for certain all the time.
I have a level 30 and a level 13. I'm reinstalling as we speak and going to hop on my level 13. Haven't played this game in a minute and want to see if I should get back into it.

Friend and I got a game in tonight. Ahri's so much fun:

Thanks dude. I managed to go from Gold 4 to Diamond 5 in 120 games (70W/50L). It was a constant grind as much as possible but I tore through it seeing as I peaked at Plat 4 last season. I never really tried for Diamond after hitting Plat though, I just went straight to Plat on a smurf and on my brothers fresh account. 

The game really "starts" at level 30. Ranked is an entirely different feel from Normals, in my opinion. Plus, you can add to a way you play a champion with a full rune page and mastery setup. You will learn, given the mindset to want to learn, that you are always discovering new things and tricks and ways to improve. You should add me.

Was just reading through the older posts of this thread: Ahri's getting nerffed? When is that supposed to happen? I don't want to go back to Zed ;_;
grats thaggles, never played ranked even when I was decent.. everybody made it sound like a terrible experience lol

Was just reading through the older posts of this thread: Ahri's getting nerffed? When is that supposed to happen? I don't want to go back to Zed ;_;
She's getting nerfed in 5.3, which will go live in a day or two... the changes aren't too absurd though, but they're going to make a difference.  I think the biggest nerf is going to be on her W. It's a significant damage AND range nerf. 

Her Q is getting a mana increase:
- COST 55/60/65/70/75 mana ⇒ 65/70/75/80/85 mana

​Her W is getting a slight buff in one area + several nerfs:
- Fox-Fire's rotation speed has been increased by ~30%. This means if Ahri's hitting a champion with Fox-Fire at maximum range, she won't have to wait as long for her other Fox-Fires to rotate closer.
- DAMAGE 50/80/110/140/170 magic damage ⇒ 40/65/90/115/140 magic damage
- ACQUISITION RANGE 650 ⇒ 550

Her Ultimate is getting a nerf as well:
- ACQUISITION RANGE700 ⇒ 600

grats thaggles, never played ranked even when I was decent.. everybody made it sound like a terrible experience lol
My brother played League for 3-4 years and just quit this year... he said ne never played Ranked because how terrible the experience / people were. 

Honestly I despised ranked. It's much harder with a very anti fun environment. If you ALMOST fuck up, not even actually fuck up, everyone will explode on you. Even if you end up carrying the team they'll still say shit like "surprised we won with ur shit playing earlier".
So they want Ahri to take more risks and have to poke in more? Lame; but I still feel like she will melt people
The ahri changes are kind of lame. They make it more annoying/restrictive for the ahri player and it doesn't really change much playing against her. she'll still have that stupid MS boost which makes it fucking hard to win lane against her if you're playing a skill shot based champion. They really just needed to nerf the massive MS boost a little bit and have it activate if she hits a champion, and if she hits multiple champions she gets a little more MS. It makes you play smarter and balances her out to be much less frustrating than what the current changes will give

There's a really good post on Reddit about the Ahri changes the last few patches and why they're fucking stupid.. the movement speed buff from her Q wasn't necessary or asked for to begin with and now they're nerfing her other viable traits because of it

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2ul5us/the_recent_nerfs...

TL;DR: Riot's balancing approach does not solve the core problems. Make Ahri vulnerable early game by tying her Q mobility to her ultimate rank and cut the mobility in half if the ultimate is on cooldown to make her vulnerable during key windows. Do not reduce the range on Foxfire, it will have lower effective range than Irelia's stun which is ridiculous. Change the Rylai's interaction to AoE to reduce the slow and lower the damage as the burst is too high. The cooldown can stay at 5. Make her squishier lategame to punish her if she gets hit since she is a kite mage.

Why are the only people playing 3v3 absolute garbage?
honestly, i've never played it... just 5v5 summoners rift

Guess you can add me to that list, I'd be happy to play with some THFers.

SN: Bjorn248

​Position: Any...but favorite champs include Ezreal, Lee, Riven, Ori, Graves, Ashe, Janna, and Shen. I'll gladly play others/fill though, as I feel that I have built up decent general mechanics that I can use with any champ.

Also, I have accounts in NA, EUW, and Korea.

against trick right now again. i played him 4 straight games months ago

http://www.twitch.tv/trick2g

Why are the only people playing 3v3 absolute garbage?

it's funny, i have no idea why but it's really easy to win 3s in a party

also got matched up against reginald and liquid, was a fun and intense game

yes that riven sold and bought troll(ish) items at the end lol

Any pros wanna carry me in a game in a bit?

I'm sure the game was fun and intense for the 13/4 lee sin. lol

n1 dizzle

grats thaggles, never played ranked even when I was decent.. everybody made it sound like a terrible experience lol

Thanks man. Ranked is what you make it. /mute all

I'm sure the game was fun and intense for the 13/4 lee sin. lol

n1 dizzle

it was lol, last time i played them (also as lee) they were turning on my ganks really well and i lost pretty hard. this game i was able to not get embarrassed. and thanks bud 

I'll be playing some tonight if anyone is down. We can talk on Skype while we play if you're into that sort of thing.
Lost my first ranked game of season 5 and I'm not even mad about it. I've come a long way..
me and klima poppin scrubs atm
we should play, you guys wanna run normals?
YEAH DOG