Evolve Discussion Thread

Evolve is an upcoming asymmetrical, cooperative/competitive shooter video game, developed by Turtle Rock Studios and published by 2K Games. The game will be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on February 10, 2015.

I want to get the game but the majority of my friends are over it. This doesn't seem like a game I could really get into without a group, unless I exclusively play the monster every time.
Perfect timing! Battlefield Beta ends and then this comes out!

Well if you're looking for people to play with, you can add me man. I have some friends getting it and we destroyed it in the beta. We have tons of fun too. 

Gt - Muhzzy

Perfect timing! Battlefield Beta ends and then this comes out!

I know man! I can't wait, I'll be on around 5PM eastern US time tomorrow. If you're on, I'll be sure to invite you. 

Yeah i'll be on at around 4:30pm your time, for 3 or 4 hours :)
Sweet man! I'll be on with Behvy. I like to play as the medic and he likes the trapper, who do you like? 
I never got to play the beta, so i'll just roll as what ever you guys need me to
Okay man haha. You'd probably be a good support player. We'll see tomorrow, can't wait. 
Just bought it and downloading. Add KoRRRuPT if I'm not already on your friends list!
Just added you man. 

I've been reading up on the Evolve forums, and everything seems to be running smoothly on all platforms. I think Steam is having some minor issues, but nothing huge. 

Glad this company knows what they're doing haha. 

This game looks great but definitely requires friends to have an enjoyable time. 

That being said, my friends and I will probably buy this when we complete the CoD: Ghosts Extinction DLC.

Picked my copy up while I was on lunch. I also bought the season pass. Hopefully it's done installing when I get off work. 
Home from work now and all fooded up. HERE WE FUCKING GO!
HOLY SHIT! That opening intro! Shivvvvers haha
I played a few games last night. Even with randoms it was enjoyable. Majority of people were communicating.

FUCK YES!

I'll be on soon guys. 

I'll probably be on later tn. Just gotta get some school work done.

Edit: Played through two full evacuations as hunters and managed to win both, 4-1 and 3-2.

This game is fucking awesome but get so fucking frustrating playing as hunter on your own. There are way too many terrible trappers and medics out there that just lose the game for me every time. They really arent hard roles to master and people just fail at their jobs so much it makes me cry. I just need some friends :'(
I have the medic down pretty well. I won't be on again until Friday night though.

I'm an amazing medic. I just unlocked Caira and she's a beast. 

Terry, it sucks that we can't find a game together. Hopefully eventually we can

I'm an amazing medic. I just unlocked Caira and she's a beast. 

Terry, it sucks that we can't find a game together. Hopefully eventually we can

Yeah i got her with the game, only played her once though and we won the game.

Seriously getting into the Goliath now, i've won all 4 of the matches ive played :)
Nooooo, don't go to the other side :(
Just played against the Wraith, all it did was run away and go invisible for 20minutes then fucking wrecked us at the end. Not fun in the slightest
Dude I know. The wraith is OP. They said they nerfed it but I don't think they did. It's way too strong  
Let's play
If anybody has evolve and wants to play, hit me up!
It's it really worth it, like no joke? It looks good but I just don't know, y'all on xbone or pc?

It's it really worth it, like no joke? It looks good but I just don't know, y'all on xbone or pc?

It's an average game when your trying to be a hunter solo. It's an amazing game if your playing as the monster or have a crew to play as hunters with. If you do end up getting the game, I am playing it on X1.

If anybody has evolve and wants to play, hit me up!

ay fam my two friends and I just bought the digital deluxe for $40 on the Xbox one

We just came off of stomping CoD: Ghosts Extinction: We have strong chemistry and can't wait to play this game earlier today 

I actually sold this game recently because none of my friends played anymore. I still love it though, I'm an amazing medic; my team won't die haha. I'm thinking about getting it again. 

I actually sold this game recently because none of my friends played anymore. I still love it though, I'm an amazing medic; my team won't die haha. I'm thinking about getting it again. 

Pick it back up! My friends and I are pretty dedicated to stuff like this. Since finishing everything in Extinction we're hoping this fills that void.

I probably will since it's $40 right now. 
Buying this again today. Who wants to play later?