General Gaming Discussion

Seems like we didn't have one of these. You're welcome.

Thinking about this weekend making the trek up to best buy and buying a GCU card for that sweet sweet new games discount.

I have enough titles as is but just love buying game for my ps4. Such a wonderful system.

Post in here you fucking faggits
Thinking about selling my Xbox One and 360 and buying a nice Gaming PC so I can play H1Z1 and DayZ. Those games just look like way too much fun. And CS GO. Plus, I wanna start streaming. 

Isn't H1Z1 coming to ps4?

Really want to try mlb 15 the show but fucking a I felt I was in way over my head with 14.

never heard of it. so that'd be a nah
I'm definitely gonna cop this. 

MK X for $45 on PC, MK 9 Komplete bundled in too.

http://www.bundlestars.com/store/mortal-kombat-x-special-kombo-pack/

I haven't played that many RPG's (only Chrono Trigger, Final Tuberun XIII and Mass Effect) but damn I'm so looking forward to Witcher 3. Never played the first game but the second game totally convinced me this series is gold.
I haven't played that many RPG's (only Chrono Trigger, Final Tuberun XIII and Mass Effect) but damn I'm so looking forward to Witcher 3. Never played the first game but the second game totally convinced me this series is gold.
The first game isn't worth going back for. It's a pain in the ass to get running smoothly and the combat was super tedious. Was definitely a fun game, but not essential.

Guys, Neverwinter on Xbox One is absolutely amazing. I'm so addicted. 

This is my new favorite game. Fuck everything else. 

I wasn't really feeling witcher 3 until this latest gameplay trailer. Looks fucking incredible. 

Since I'm still a little in doubt I'll wait for a sale but def got g to pick it up. 

Real talk, fuck Konami.

I wasn't really feeling witcher 3 until this latest gameplay trailer. Looks fucking incredible. 

Since I'm still a little in doubt I'll wait for a sale but def got g to pick it up. 

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/14/8406525/witcher-3-length-how-long-wild-...

Im still playing it. Seriously, with all the side quests and contracts its pretty well worth the money. I feel like a lot of people beat it already yet here I am, 63hrs later still level 16. That and grinding to level 30+ on ESO the first week kinda killed my RPG drive for a while lol

But why is no one talking about this:

Why is this not a thing??