Wii Fit games for balance rehabilitation?

I wont bore you with my health issues in detail. Quickly, back in August 2014 I blew out my inner ear (vestibularcochlear nerve) on a thirty mile bicycle run when it was 107 out. Been struggling with balance, nausea and vertigo ever since.   It's terrible, wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Labyrinthitis is the closest diagnosis. Most people who get this basically can't do anything for months or years.

DIY balance exercises don't seem to be helping so I'm wondering if the Wii Fit with that balance board thing is worth getting. I've never owned a Wii and I'm trying to figure out what games would be good for balance rehab since I have to re-train my brain to deal with balancing without the help of my inner ear (neuroplasticity.)

If you have owned a Wii product I'd love to hear some recommendations for what you think would be good titles for balance rehab.  I'm seeing Wiis on Ebay for peanuts but I don't know what games would be good for me.

​I use simple balance boards (circular plate with half a sphere shape underneath), but perhaps thats too much for you at this stage (no idea about your capabilities or the wii fit thing). My treatment is for hip stuff, not brain balance stuff.

I know there's variations like this http://www.quirky.com/shop/309

also