Dedicated Halo Modified Controller (Xbox One)

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Us designers at Headshot are designing a dedicated modified controller to comply with all Halo games corresponding with the master chief collection on the Xbox One.

We would like to get the fans of the games personal intake to making this controller possible by adding any and all button combos.

If you have any advice you could add to the features which can really benefit the controllers build and play ability it would be very greatly appreciated.

So any button combinations i.e double shot, double melee would be greatly accepted and appreciated by the team to try and make this controller possible.

Kind regards

Headshot Team.

Make a controller that can turn my sensitivity up to 20 and help me jump on icicles.
If you need a modified controller to do button combos in 2015, you have a problem. 

Thank you Marksman and Muhhzy for your comments,

What could be the problems encountered for 2015?

Many thanks

No lol he was saying if someone isn't good enough by now (and it's 2015) to be able to do button glitches with a regular controller, then they have a problem (which is that they're awful at the game).

Yeah, I want a dedicated quad shot controller that can drop sk0ls in less than 3 seconds. Anything more isn't doing it for me.
It.. it took my comment seriously. Must be a bot of some kind.
Sensitivity 20 would be great.
My advice is to not make the controller.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay