Worth buying 360 just for Reach?

I have an xbox one and play MCC almost non-stop but I never played Reach. A couple of buddies told me to buy a 360 to play MLG with them but I hear a lot of negative stuff about that game. So is it worth it? Or should I just stick with H2 and H3 on MCC?
Definitely not worth buying a 360 for. 
absolutely not
Alright thanks. It seems most of the community doesn't like Reach. I'll keep away from it then.
If you can try it somewhere or get it for real cheap then go ahead and see if you like the game. It's not like you wouldn't like the game just because we don't. I know many people who like Reach.
no game is worth buying an entire console for
I bought an original xbox for Halo CE and a 360 for Halo 3, I also bought the xbone for MCC. I just have an extreme addiction to halo, I dont play any other game.
I have one on lineup for 100 bucks. I think I will try it out first at a friends or something.
is anyone still playing Reach?
Pop of 15k or so.
I bought an original xbox for Halo CE and a 360 for Halo 3, I also bought the xbone for MCC. I just have an extreme addiction to halo, I dont play any other game.
I did the same (but I bought the original xbox for h2 and not the xb1) and I don't regret buying a console just for these games at all. But Reach is definitely not worth it.
yeah I'd be hard pressed to believe there are 15 thousand people still playing Reach but who knows what to believe, or where this information even comes from.
Buying a 360 for Reach is just as dumb as buying a XB1 for MCC. Wish I would have known this before I did exactly that, but whatever.

yeah I'd be hard pressed to believe there are 15 thousand people still playing Reach but who knows what to believe, or where this information even comes from.

I got on right before MCC came out and couldn't find a game to save my babymaker. I'll test this in a min

I bought an xbone for MAC, all better than buying a 360 for Reach, imo
I played Reach a couple of nights last week. It had 1500 current players in Team Slayer both nights. Seems like it's a core still sticking to it, as I recognized many of the gamertags. No problem finding games and basically no search time, for me at least.
I would not recommend playing Halo Reach if you enjoy Halo.

no game is worth buying an entire console for

Halo 1.

It's only worth it if you buy xbox 360 for Halo 3
ewwww reach. gayyyyyy