Personal Best

Post a video, or describe your personal best Halo play of all time. All Halo's included.

Hahahahaha what?
Don't have one?

I don't mean to be rude, but...you consider that your best?

...of all time?

Best one I have recorded. It might be my best of all time because it contains strategy not just a high multi-kill.
Oh, yes. The strategy. How could I be so blind? I was once stuck in the dark, but now you've opened my eyes, and you've shown me the way. All praise the strategy involved with dropping from snipe ramp to snipe one, to get that amazing triple kill. Praise.
Especially in that super close TS game. 47-24.... that triple really helped change the tide, they  won after that for sure.
If that was your best triple I can't wait to see your best double.

I can understand u guys burning cocky arrogant people in to the ground,  people like Jericho who call themselves double shot kings and title their montages "AMAZING SICK CLIPS" when their gameplay is shit.
but what's with all the sarcastic douche comments on this guy's clip? he didn't say anything to deserve those reactions really...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ZvJKJ5gS0

I had so many top moments over the past years, but this is certainly in the top 10

When you have an account on a halo forum for almost 8 years and post a mediocre triple and say it's your best clip of all time...you're gonna have a bad time.

hahahaha aaaand that's what u get for being a nice guy every once in a while lol 
can see ur point about the 8 years tho, didn't look at that but still 25 posts also says a lot as well.
biggest reason I took the "high rode" is cuz I got the impression he didn't know better and kind of felt sorry for him...

We're making sure he knows better next time.  :^]
yeah no you guys are actually just being giant cocks.
Nice clip bro. That precision/tactic was pro.
Dont really know what my best clip of all time would be but ive had some sick sticks in the past in some tages that im really proud of... but i got a jaro the other day in H5 which i think was my highest multi kill in an actually game that wasnt swat or griffball lol

Dont really know what my best clip of all time would be but ive had some sick sticks in the past in some tages that im really proud of... but i got a jaro the other day in H5 which i think was my highest multi kill in an actually game that wasnt swat or griffball lol

Nice, haven't gotten a jaro in H5 yet.

did someone say giant cocks