Stevis/KayEmX ~ Untield 01 (H2C)

Hey guys,
here's a small video that Steven and I made with leftovers from our upcoming tritage with FKIV.  we intend on making around ~3 of these. since we're now roommates it's pretty easy to collaborate and produce content...

download

https://mega.co.nz/#!DY0iVbaa!fTgxKAND5oS7yN8E-5m7D2pm31Lb155JWiVDDCgRfxg

hope you enjoy!

SKYPE CALL CREW UP IN THIS FIRST POST!!!

Last clip was great. The rest were all great as well.

Enjoyable video my man

Dope video as you would expect, didn't have enough of Stevis twirling his mustache though, tbh. 
Really cool song and clips
your quality is amazing
that was fucking dopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

anytime I hear one be lo I know I'm going to enjoy. dude is gr8. 

good stuff KM and FKIV, err, stevis, whatever looking forward to your tritage. got any sticks for it? :D

Stevis carried
I highly enjoyed this. The quality of those clips were beautiful. I liked how the song went well with the edit as well. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store. 
Stevis carried
As I was editing this, I noticed I kept saying 'wow' to all of Stevens clips and came to the same conclusion Thanks for all the feedback guys!
Very nice stuff from the two of you. Stevis is a monster. Binary Star was a nice touch.
Fresh.
Sweet video fam
fuck me if these are leftovers i quit
Nice video - I'm looking forward to the tritage.

I mean that's not to say your clips weren't good, but his Sanc trip and then that last clip...

It also looks like he's BXRing like WAY too fast but it always registers still wtf

heh it's funny you say that, his BXR's often don't register due to it being too fast. They don't register probably more often than they do.

Should be FPed.  Would watch again.

(actually think I'm gonna do just that)

do it plz!

I meant watch it again. I kind of gave up on hosting (not to mention I'm not sure how to do that on here)

But I would

oh, heh. sorry for my inadequate reading comprehension. thanks for the kind words though!
Great video fellas. Dem clips doe. 

SKYPE CALL CREW UP IN THIS FIRST POST!!!

Last clip was great. The rest were all great as well.

Enjoyable video my man

This man can't be gayer.

Also this was a hella enjoyable video, but I wish it was done with some SillyGoose-esque editing instead of this....
Thanks Chao^

Also, just noticed I posted this in 'discussion' and not the actual 'halo video' subforum, can a mod move please?
That was sick! And I didn't know y'all two were roommates, that's pretty cool haha. All my roommate does is destroy my KD in matchmaking.
Damn that was some crazy GP. Good stuff guys. And were you embarrassed to kill me at :48? Am I that bad that I would ruin a tac?
clips were too absurd. steezy.
Crazy good stuff guys !
Noiiiceeee!!!