343 Killed Halo

If you didn't know, now you know
Sweetheart, you're like, 6 years late. 
Halo is love. You love it unconditionally. Or you break up with her and call her a dumb slut and stop seeing her. I chose to call her a dumb slut.
K
10/10 post
5/7
word life
I disagree.  The game is on life-support though.
N343IBOR got salty when i told him the same thing so they hacked my K/D lmfaooooo
Thanks for the headsup.

hopefully microsoft and 343 learn from their recent failure in h5 sales to stop sabotaging the game and learn from its roots in the original halo games.

mainly halo 2

also they seriously need to take out sprint, if they're really trying to go for that extra loud face melting game with the big maps, just increase the base movement look at quake, sprint seriously does not belong in halo like fucking seriously hahaha no one likes it, it's just a big joke at this point, we've been telling them for years, first reach, then 4 now 5 and we still don't want it, they've just gotten weak people to accept it hahaha

But other games do it. 343 logic.
I think a huge problem is that game companies turned from cool dudes eating pizza drinking beer and making kickass games to a 100% serious business with multiple headquarters and huge marketing plans trying only to make a profit. Another thing is nothing in FPS are revolutionary anymore, big companies like 343 just play the safe card and take inspiration from games like CoD because they see that CoD gets good sales and that's what they shoot for. They don't experiment anymore, almost no company does, that develops console shooters at least. Honestly RIP FPS "industry" unless the new DOOM breaks the barrier, which I am confident in.
You know we've been saying this since 2010 to no avail right? 

I think a huge problem is that game companies turned from cool dudes eating pizza drinking beer and making kickass games to a 100% serious business with multiple headquarters and huge marketing plans trying only to make a profit. Another thing is nothing in FPS are revolutionary anymore, big companies like 343 just play the safe card and take inspiration from games like CoD because they see that CoD gets good sales and that's what they shoot for. They don't experiment anymore, almost no company does, that develops console shooters at least. Honestly RIP FPS "industry" unless the new DOOM breaks the barrier, which I am confident in.

this so much. It's all about the money nowadays

the fact you can go in solo in h5 and match up against a team of 4 is one of the many reasons why h5 matchmaking sucks big fucking dick