Let's play halo 3 on MCC and get our 50's like it's 2008.

GT: inxy
lol
Do you have a mic?
ya

Chubbymax said in 50
ya

If you're serious I'm down.  We would need 2 more though.  Unless you're a team of 4 with mics and everyone is communicating, you will not get very far.   I get on every Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night.  I added you on XBL.

I might be down for it.
down. add thank yeezy
BxSouljah said in 50

Chubbymax said in 50
ya

If you're serious I'm down.  We would need 2 more though.  Unless you're a team of 4 with mics and everyone is communicating, you will not get very far.   I get on every Friday - Sunday.  I added you on XBL.

Communication is helpful but it isn't necessary!The key to getting a fast 50 in any playlist (especially Halo 3) is to take advantage of the lack of party matching. Get a team of 4 together, vote for objective gametypes against randoms and vote slayer gametypes against competent players. You'll have a 50 before you know it!

down. add thank yeezy

Are you actually gonna come back to MCC?!

Tommy Kost said in 50
BxSouljah said in 50

Chubbymax said in 50
ya

If you're serious I'm down.  We would need 2 more though.  Unless you're a team of 4 with mics and everyone is communicating, you will not get very far.   I get on every Friday - Sunday.  I added you on XBL.

Communication is helpful but it isn't necessary!The key to getting a fast 50 in any playlist (especially Halo 3) is to take advantage of the lack of party matching. Get a team of 4 together, vote for objective gametypes against randoms and vote slayer gametypes against competent players. You'll have a 50 before you know it!

Are you tryna play some ranked bruh?

yeah probably. I've been playing hardcore a lot more recently and only get on H5 when my friends need a 4th. 
oleydoit.
BxSouljah said in 50

Chubbymax said in 50
ya

If you're serious I'm down.  We would need 2 more though.  Unless you're a team of 4 with mics and everyone is communicating, you will not get very far.   I get on every Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night.  I added you on XBL.

Yoo dude that's perfect for me

GT: inxy