Doom Multiplayer Trailer

We all know 343 has been fucking up Halo lately, this could be the new Halo or nah?
Deployment Shield aka bubbleshield, character spartan look a likes.
Double kill, Triple kill, Untouchable etc. 
Announcer does sound pretty gay though need to be changed to more manly it is probably just a placeholder.

Hayabusa Armor?

murder boner.
This game looks awfully good
Looks slow like Halo, not very Doom. But looks pretty fun!

If only I didn't suck at shooters on PC

still probably day one on X1

We all know 343 has been fucking up Halo lately, this could be the new Halo or nah?
Deployment Shield aka bubbleshield, character spartan look a likes.
Double kill, Triple kill, Untouchable etc. 
Announcer does sound pretty gay though need to be changed to more manly it is probably just a placeholder.

Hayabusa Armor?

I can't wait for Doom, its going to be my new Multiplayer, what Reach was to me. The multiplayer that you know like the back of your hand.

Fans complained about the box art being terrible. Genericspacemarinemasterchief#234235 looking at the viewer. Then they made an announcement there will be a reversible cover, which is fucking awesome:

Someone patten thedoomforum.com lol 
I don't know, what I can tell from the videos the multiplayer looks slow and not something that'd get you pumped up. But the SINGLE PLAYER - man I can't wait for it!
Yeah that reversible cover looks so much better. Though I didn't think the cover was THAT bad

That's what many younger gamers say about H1/H2, ironically (dude how do you sprint? there's no sprint!)  But it's good to see ID Software getting back in the game again.  Cursed Lemon mentioned in his H5 beta video that he observed "it simply takes too long to kill another player." And he's right. There's too much dead space in between spawns. The newer Halos are less combat shooter than they are "hide and go seek" any more, what with all the get-out-of-death-free cards that they offer.  Imagine playing Lockout with all the power add-ons. It would break the stage mechanics. Who would care about banking a frag up from elbow to soften the target going for snipes from under glass? Nobody, because the other player would merely sprint out of danger. 

Maybe ID Software has been quietly watching 343 fail time again with their own fanbase, and said to themselves, "hey here's a market for us."  Of course we are really never going to know for sure how fun it is until we actually play it. Doom has a special place in my heart because it was "my Halo" when I was barely able to buy beer legally (1993.)  I have no idea if there's going to be a chainsaw in multiplayer, probably not (hopefully its in campaign) because chainsaw>all other weapons in Doom.  I've heard it has flavors of Borderlands (gun variety/graphic hit register numbers that fly out of the target) World Of Warcraft (dungeon-esque settings/stages) the original Halos (pacing, brining back the value of accurate aiming versus diluting it) and  Bioshock.