H2 FFA Tournament

Is this supposed to be a scam?

Damn I lived 20 minutes away from this place a few years back. Wish it was open at that time :(

Video was such shit it was hilarious, but I think it's a legit event Ging.

I honestly thought it looked like a scam too lol but TeamBeyond posted it so I thought I'd just share

I really thought more people would be excited about this lol i might go it's only 30 min away

I really thought more people would be excited about this lol i might go it's only 30 min away

is there any confirmation on who is playing? Hard to get hyped when there will be a minimal amount of former pros (assuming) and most of the best ams/knowns for h2 live on the east coast/ohio/texas/cali. Geographically not a great place to hold an h2 FFA tournament concerning quality of play - no one will travel and as a result the stream will be boring.

If good players do show up then it will be a good watch.

This interesting.  What's the prize pool gonna be like?  Too bad I live no where near CA.  I'm just glad to see Halo LAN events again.  I hate how many cash online tournaments they run.

Shit, I go to school in NorCal but I'm gonna be home this weekend. I suck at H2C tho, so I'm not sure if it's worth the effort of driving 45 minutes each way.

Cool to see that there's halo in LA though, I didn't know there was much of a local scene out here. I thought it was more the midwest and the east.

Just a little recap, I didn't go but I stayed updated for future events and it looks like it turned out awesome. I really hope ESportsArena holds more H2 events, they definitely have the foundation to bring back H2 tournaments <3 The halo 2 future is looking bright :)

Shout out to Zyfe for holding it down for all the Halo 2 heads, literally destroying all the noobs with ease... lol jk jk everyone seemed awesome... but really we definitely need to bring more competition into this league hahaha definitely going to the next one!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n4ygOH6BjGY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dz8KEktbVY

Lol not a single known person besides him and Str8 Sick.

Lol not a single known person besides him.  

Everyone good was likely playing in the H5  tournament.

s.o to my homie lave