Looking for old Halo 2 Xbox Live friends ?

Hi everyone, I just created a Facebook group with the intent of searching and reconnecting with old Halo 2 buddies. You can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1788415351392979/

The group isn't intended to revive Halo 2, just to find old Xbox Live buddies and rekindle the flames ! It follow a simple format; post your old gamertag and who you're looking for, that's basically it. I'm not sure how big the group will get or if it will eve take off but I created it because I hadn't found one out there like this. It's a public group so go ahead and get on in there ! Have I really been a member here for 11 years ? Damn.

I've made a thread similar to this years ago.  One day when I have nothing better to do I will take the time to see who I frequently planned with in matchmaking and custom games on my original gamertag (BlackShadow001 R.I.P.) circa 2004-2005.  

Off the top of my head I can playing with remember DCPaintball25, DCPaintBall26, A Big Blue Ape, and Owizzle a lot in the early days.