Klickz :: Airplane - Halo Highlights

Hey guys. I've recently had a bunch of motivation to produce input for the halo community, so I decided to edit another highlight video of mine these past 2 days. The gameplay and editing are pretty simple. The music is one of my favorite bands. It's pretty chill and relaxed. Overall, I think I did a pretty decent job. Hope you guys enjoy and I'll be creating more content very soon.

Klickz man your putting out content so fast. Glad to see each one is an improvement. THF needs this kind of constant content 'stream' even in these new days of twitch etc. 

I hate you for making me say this: 

that kill on the oversheild guy was awesome. I feel discussing already - you know why ;) good shit man.

Real talk; that intro with the transparent text was awful, stop that.   Loved the inclusion of a Husky Raid clip.  Nice frenzy on Alen.  Ok the jumping bxr double kill inside red base on Beaver was easily my favorite clip.  I would've loved to have seen that from the other person's POV.   The middy ffa quad shot triple at 2:47 was hella nice.  I also really liked the whip 2 for 1 snipe for the triple on Citadel.  Really cool video kLicKz.  I wish you would've entered something into the montage contest though.
Thank you for all your criticism  homie. I really appreciate it. Yeah the intro was meh. I just said fck it. You're one of the only people who actually comments on my stuff and it really helps me out. Thanks bro.
Ain't nuthin but love my dude.  I know what it like when you spend hours/days/weeks on a project and literally not a single person gives you any critical feedback or commentation.  It's a pretty shitty feeling.