D4GG3R Montage 3: By Omn1science and Revenge

Hey all, I am so proud to finally release what Revenge and I have been working on for the past year. Both of us can say with confidence that this is the best video either of us have ever been a part of. Without further adieu:

Click Below to Download the Complete Package in 1080p

Oh fuck yes, watching now.

Jesus christ that was fucking incredible.

It doesn't get much better than that

Damn that was great, a unique Halo 4 video that's stellar in all aspects but the editing gripped my interest a lot more than the gameplay.  Nice to see Revenge come back from hiatus and pull off something as badass as the first edit.  Really made the game feel alive.  Omn1 even without looking at the credits I could tell the songs after that were from you and even though the editing felt too fast for the clips and songs at a few points, it was spot on for the most part.  I really enjoyed watching these effects unfold and seeing you only add to the clips with transitions and color effects.  The 3D scene was great as well.

Will definitely give this a few more watches later today.  Awesome job guys.

So glad to be a part of this video. One of the only H4 videos I think I'll ever enjoy this much. Hope everyone loves this video as much as we do.
Very nice! I don't watch many H4 videos these days but that was awesome.
that was phenomenal. Gameplay was insane, but i loved the edit probably even better. Great job, all of you! 

<3 A+ vid fellas, so clean! so good to see a big project from you guys.

will watch it again soon and write something up

Glad to see you guys are still active, especially you revenge. :)

I really enjoyed that, even though I hate halo 4, so you know you made something special.

Glad to see you guys are still active, especially you revenge. :)

I really enjoyed that, even though I hate halo 4, so you know you made something special.

Thanks man <3

Damn was not a fan of this. The IRL face intro was just dumb idk how that fit into anything. I understand you cut from the eyes to the spartan facemask but yeah that was just weird to look at. The rest of the editing was pretty awesome though, that is the one thing that I liked about this video is that it was well edited (effects-wise, ill get into why I didn't like the second half of the video from an editing standpoint later). The gameplay though oh man the gameplay. I don't think I've ever seen a more medal focused montage in my life. There was no style at all in these clips. This is 2015, everybody who is good at these games has shown that they can string crazy amounts of multi's together. It is time to do something different. Almost every single clip in this video was just so forgettable. I did enjoy the stick naire on exile, that clip stood out but there were few others that really did anything for me. And then half way through the video then entire HUD was edited out and all that remained was the gameplay and, guess what, the medals. It's so blatantly obvious that you don't care how good a clip looks as long as it's a tac or higher. The amount of AFK's I saw in the video further prove that point. Everybody raves about kampy's and hyena's and hustla's videos because they play with such a style that is truly genuinely fun to watch. This, this was just sort of there. There wasn't any substance to the gameplay. I'm sorry I must sound so harsh but this type of video really just is not for me.

On par with PoisonousSlinky's as far as gameplay, with much more memorable editing.

I left my comments on the actual video and there's not much more to say than I said there, other than that this made H4 look really really good. This was 9/10

Perhaps ironically, the reason I cut out the HUD in the third part was to cut down on the clutter that takes up the standard H4 HUD and allow people to focus on the gameplay more easily.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Reading comments here is always one of my favorite parts of releasing. 

Perhaps ironically, the reason I cut out the HUD in the third part was to cut down on the clutter that takes up the standard H4 HUD and allow people to focus on the gameplay more easily.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Reading comments here is always one of my favorite parts of releasing. 

Well I, for one, liked the decision. It can get tedious watching a long montage and I thought the decision to remove most of the HUD for the entire third song kept things interesting.

Damn was not a fan of this. The IRL face intro was just dumb idk how that fit into anything. I understand you cut from the eyes to the spartan facemask but yeah that was just weird to look at. The rest of the editing was pretty awesome though, that is the one thing that I liked about this video is that it was well edited (effects-wise, ill get into why I didn't like the second half of the video from an editing standpoint later). The gameplay though oh man the gameplay. I don't think I've ever seen a more medal focused montage in my life. There was no style at all in these clips. This is 2015, everybody who is good at these games has shown that they can string crazy amounts of multi's together. It is time to do something different. Almost every single clip in this video was just so forgettable. I did enjoy the stick naire on exile, that clip stood out but there were few others that really did anything for me. And then half way through the video then entire HUD was edited out and all that remained was the gameplay and, guess what, the medals. It's so blatantly obvious that you don't care how good a clip looks as long as it's a tac or higher. The amount of AFK's I saw in the video further prove that point. Everybody raves about kampy's and hyena's and hustla's videos because they play with such a style that is truly genuinely fun to watch. This, this was just sort of there. There wasn't any substance to the gameplay. I'm sorry I must sound so harsh but this type of video really just is not for me.

It's unfortunate that this wasn't made to exactly suite your tastes. But that's how Omn1 edits, he brings out the gameplay while still doing a good shift w/ effects, maybe it didn't have your wubstep screen flashes or flares (maybe I'm being hypocritical as flares do add a lot), but to outright dislike it is quite surprising. The different songs had different themes and styles, and represented a story somewhat. Of course there may be one or two clips hit on afk's, but this montage wouldn't have been as exciting or high-standard as it was if he were to consistently get matched up against MLG pros.

tl;dr : stop being so pedantic.

BTB high multi's just aren't my jam so I wasn't really feeling the gameplay. The edit on the other hand, was fantastic. The last song especially really clicked with me. I will say that the live intro lasted far too long though. Cutting it in half would have been ideal imo. All that aside, I thought it was an enjoyable watch overall.

This man took the words right out of my mouth.

I hate halo 4, but this was fucking incredible. The editing, the gameplay, everything.

Amazing job to everyone involved in this video.

not the biggest H4 fan but the editing was sick man
not the biggest H4 fan but the editing was sick man
Gameplay and editing were both amazing, great montage!
First H4 montage I've watched; I never care for them. But this was incredible. Amazing job to all. 

Yeah I agree with Spence on the clips.  They're technically top notch, but they don't have much substance or style to them so they all blend with each other.

By the way, that stick naire sequence is so perfect.  I can't remember the last time I've had to go frame by frame on an effect to see how it was done.  Terrific.

Editing was really enjoyable. Great job on that. A few creative effects and just smooth syncing. However, I still didn't finish the video because Halo 4 just sucks and I can't stand watching it :/ Don't take it personally or anything, I haven't watched an entire H4 montage all the way through ever.

Spence pretty much said what I wanted to say about the gameplay. There was pretty much nothing special about most of the clips. He was just sitting back sniping people who couldn't even tell where he was and it's not even impressive anymore since so many people have shown how easy it is to string together multis. It's just ridiculous how some of the clips are even in there. Three of naires had 2-3 AFK kills in them and he was only able to continue the multikill because of AFKs. In the first naire, he wasn't shot at until the last kill lol. If you look at most of Kampy's clips, he's always in the middle of the action, in the hill, or beside the ball which is what makes his clips exciting. It's not fun to watch people sit back and play duck hunt anymore and it hasn't been for years.